Guitar Center hired me!

Crescent Seven

• Members

L&M not pay much? I interviewed there once, but not for a sales position so I have no idea what they make.

btw, Devils beating Flames == awesome. I'm glad I decided not to go to a pub to watch the game, because some ass would probably throw a beer at me in this jersey.

I just walked in from pre-show stuff for tomorrow (see the thread I just made, you should come down if you can)

Can PM you what they pay if you like, but no, it isn't much. And as far as I am aware its a standard scale across the country, so in places like Calgary where everyone makes a {censored} ton of money, they are practically sub minimum wage there as I understand it.

• Members

The one in Mississauga? Would be a bit difficult. I'm in Calgary
:)

Really? :lol:

What the hell? I always thought you lived in either West of Toronto area or maybe Thunder Bay, wasn't sure which. :lol:

If you're looking for work in a music store, I can tell you what jobs L&M is hiring for and who to talk too, but I can't see them paying as much as other places like Guitar Works. As Eve said, working there is doing just fine by her husband.

• Members

Really?
:lol:

What the hell? I always thought you lived in either West of Toronto area or maybe Thunder Bay, wasn't sure which.

If you're looking for work in a music store, I can tell you what jobs L&M is hiring for and who to talk too, but I can't see them paying as much as other places like Guitar Works. As Eve said, working there is doing just fine by her husband.

Well, I am West of Toronto. Don't know what I may have said in the past that could have made you think I lived near GTA, though. Must just have me confused with somebody else :p But living in Calgary is the reason I'm so happy that the Flames lost tonight... My team beat the local team :D

• Members

Well, I
am
West of Toronto. Don't know what I may have said in the past that could have made you think I lived near GTA, though. Must just have me confused with somebody else
:p
But living in Calgary is the reason I'm so happy that the Flames lost tonight... My team beat the local team
:D

Yeah, that makes much more sense now. :lol:

Two years in a row I was in the ACC for a Devils game where my team won.

First game I carried an amp out onto the ice for the anthem. I tried to get out there in my jersey, but they caught me and told me to take it off. :D

• Members

Yeah, that makes
much
more sense now.

Two years in a row I was in the ACC for a Devils game where my team won.

First game I carried an amp out onto the ice for the anthem. I tried to get out there in my jersey, but they caught me and told me to take it off.
:D

Probably would not have if you were wearing a Leafs jersey, though. Not your fault the team you like is better than theirs!

• Members

Probably would not have if you were wearing a Leafs jersey, though.
Not your fault the team you like is better than theirs
!

Those were my exact words, true story.

The head dude was actually pretty cool, we had been joking around all day about things as is.

Archived