Divorce

Crescent Seven

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

dude?

Seriously?

I just saw this as this week has been a bitch and my entire system crashed at work and I still have no internet access till probably monday.

Sorry to come so late to the party.

You need anything, give me a call. That includes a job.

I'm really sorry bro. Getting kicked in the nuts right out of the blue like that is {censored}ing harsh as hell. I don't have any good advice for you. Haven't been through it, and I've been trying to keep MY marriage together, but my patience is running thin there as well.

You want to go out for a beer and talk, let me know bro. I'm buying and you can bend my ear all you need to.

• Members

Wow. I just read through your thread. I went through a divorce I didn't want. The "other guy" was a "friend" of mine who was working for me in my shop. You've gotten a bunch of advice here, so I won't add much, except that you need to ABSOLUTELY tell yourself that you are not a failure in this and you need to remember that NOTHING she does can shame you, only you can do that, so reject the feeling of wanting to crawl in a corner and hide. I felt exactly the same way. I thought I had failed my kids because I couldn't fix it. You know what? There is only so much you can do, and if she does not want to be married, there is nothing you can do but move on and be glad you found out now, as much as it hurts... and it DOES hurt, no doubt. 10 years later, my kids understand enough of what happened that they know I couldn't do anything to fix it and it's ok. You WILL get through this, man, hang in there, and remember there is no shame in having this happen to you, which is exactly what the case is. YOU did not bring this on yourself, so don't blame yourself.

Sound advise:cool:

• Members

I'll be at work til noon. You still got my cell#?

I still have your number. I'll call you when I get up.

I went out tonight and drank with my hot lipstick lesbian friends. That was nice. Jugghaid has actually met one of them, at a Myth Lab show, he can vouch for how hot she is. No pics, fellas, sorry...

It's funny, the same theme keeps coming up in conversations with different friends at different times since this came down: "Josh, you haven't been the same person you used to be in the last couple of years, we just didn't know what to say or how to tell you."

I can't argue with people whose opinions I have faith in, so it's sort of been a wake up call, that it really is time for me to make a change. It's definitely making me feel better and motivating me for the future. It's nice to know that so many people, both people I actually know and people I chat with here, have my back and want me to be OK. I felt like a man on a deserted island the night I started this thread, but I don't feel quite so isolated anymore. Thanks to everyone.

And extra special thanks to my brother, who showed me photographic proof yesterday that girls who are willing to take a 4-cell MagLite all the way up their ass aren't always just doing it because someone is paying them to do it. Yowza.:eek:

C7

• Members
And extra special thanks to my brother, who showed me photographic proof yesterday that girls who are willing to take a 4-cell MagLite all the way up their ass aren't always just doing it because someone is paying them to do it. Yowza.
:eek:
C7

DO NOT WANT

• Members
DO NOT WANT

I do not want, either. I guess you just have to know my brother. He's a skinny version of me, with absolutely no filter on the {censored} he does or the {censored} that comes out of his mouth. Anything goes.

When he told me he hooked up with this girl and how freaky she was, I not only believed every word he said, I knew there was photographic proof, and I was right. How he finds these women and convinces them to do the things I've seen, I don't even WANT to know...he should be making smut films and selling them.:facepalm:

The {censored}ed up part is, MagLite girl was actually pretty hot.:confused:
C7

• Members

Wow, man I will readily admit there is a prolific amount of {censored} I don't understand and I can honesty and openly say maglite ass penetration is amongst it.

In any case I'm hoping Jugghaid helps you out and life begins to improve for you, it pains me to see people having such a {censored} time as you are right now, even if we've never met.

• Members
I still have your number. I'll call you when I get up.

I went out tonight and drank with my hot lipstick lesbian friends. That was nice. Jugghaid has actually met one of them, at a Myth Lab show, he can vouch for how hot she is. No pics, fellas, sorry...

It's funny, the same theme keeps coming up in conversations with different friends at different times since this came down: "Josh, you haven't been the same person you used to be in the last couple of years, we just didn't know what to say or how to tell you."

I can't argue with people whose opinions I have faith in, so it's sort of been a wake up call, that it really is time for me to make a change. It's definitely making me feel better and motivating me for the future. It's nice to know that so many people, both people I actually know and people I chat with here, have my back and want me to be OK. I felt like a man on a deserted island the night I started this thread, but I don't feel quite so isolated anymore. Thanks to everyone.

And extra special thanks to my brother, who showed me photographic proof yesterday that girls who are willing to take a 4-cell MagLite all the way up their ass aren't always just doing it because someone is paying them to do it. Yowza.
:eek:
C7

This is all good news - hook up with Juggs, get working and your own place, and things will be 1000% better... From some of the things you've posted in the past, I don't know how you've hung in there as long as you have - I have no doubt you'll be happier being single than to be in a relationship with a very selfish person... A job, your own place, get in a decent band - and some hot chick will be scooping you up in no time - on YOUR terms - then you can start living the life you deserve - and none of that is unrealistic in the least, given what I know of you... Best of luck, bro - I think you're gonna be OK...

- georgestrings

Archived