When it seems like everyone is in a bad mood....

Gregidon

• Members

No, but when my supervisor is in a bad mood (always, guys got serious depression issues) then it means I am in a bad mood and often get {censored} upon by the guy above us. For no reason other than the doofus in between bad mouths everything on the planet and the guy above doesn't see this, so just takes whatever is said at face value, so I am a frequent scape goat for his depression and loneliness when it manifests itself.

• Members

From my life experiences, it seems that whenever I'm in a great mood, every one else is in a really {censored}ty mood.. Example, in highschool like 5 or 6 years ago, some kids got killed in a car accident ({censored}ty yeah), but at the same time, I never new them. I gave my condolences, but I can't feel sorry for people I don't know.

Maybe that's cold-hearted? But seriously, why should I be expected to weep when I never knew them? The point is, on that day, I woke up feeling great, went to school and was still in a really good mood, then found out they gave every one the week off school.

On the flip-side, when I'm in a {censored}ty mood, I see every one around me being all happy-go-lucky, and it just pisses me off even more.

Archived