t-bird neck and tuners... how much?

poomwah

• Members

Real Thunderbirds are(were) neck thru. Everything else is just... well,uhm,...junk! Lol

I know :p but I love my epi bird, and if I had the skills to route out a neck pocket I'd use this neck myself and be thrilled with it. I've got a bridge and pickups too.

BUT, with my crappy tools, and my lack of skills, this neck being around is just going to make me keep ruining things :p LOL

• Members

I know
:p
but I love my epi bird, and if I had the skills to route out a neck pocket I'd use this neck myself and be thrilled with it. I've got a bridge and pickups too.

BUT, with my crappy tools, and my lack of skills, this neck being around is just going to make me keep ruining things
:p
LOL

Come to Nashville... it's not that far. We'll route it into whatever body you want.

Just bring beer.

• Members

Try eBay. When I scavenged my old Peavey I was surprised by how many people were interested in the leftover pieces-&-parts.

eBay can be a bit of a hassle because of the details that have to be considered. A couple of times I estimated shipping and was way under the actual shipping cost.

Archived