Party Cart!!!!!!

Wanderlusterer

• Members

hcbfpartycart01f04cda7nj5.jpg

So I have some "American Dolce Rosso" in my fridge, but no corkscrew! :eek:

I know nothing about wine drinking anyways so, whatever.

I'm thinking about stealing some of the roomie's Coors Light though.....:lol:

Today was very good for me, took the day off to help Mom with some things on a new house she bought to be moved in fully by the end of April.

Got a lot of work accomplished and now am going to be enjoying a game by the best team in the NBA!

Hope you all have a great weekend! :wave:

• Members

I've got a couple of chicken breasts in the oven, smothered in yellow peppers, sweet onions, jerk sauce and a little Cajun seasoning.

And with that, a couple Okocim Palones.

Yum!

edit:

DAMM! This came out good!

But, I left the Palone's for tomorrow, and started on the Expeditions. Just wanted a stout flavor.

edit 2:

Damn, didn't even realize I edited rather than posted new. Nutz!

Well, if I can still tell I'm F'n up, and not driving, time for another Expedition.

And some quality time on the Legend.

:)

• Members

I've got a couple of chicken breasts in the oven, smothered in yellow peppers, sweet onions, jerk sauce and a little Cajun seasoning.

And with that, a couple Okocim Palones.

Yum!

Well thank goodness it's not smothered in "jerkness sauce". :lol:

Okocim Palones eh? Everyone here seems to have their own flavor of brews. I think that there should be a national drink and greet for the HCBF'ers one of these years.

I'm sticking with root beer for the rest of the night I think.....

• Members

Eating some cajun Tri-tip, whole grain rice, and steamed veggies tonight followed up by my weekend staple of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Its been a {censored}ty week with the family sick but I'm looking forward to chilling tonight with the wife and watching Quantum of Solace:thu:

• Members

Eating some cajun Tri-tip, whole grain rice, and steamed veggies tonight followed up by my weekend staple of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Its been a {censored}ty week with the family sick but I'm looking forward to chilling tonight with the wife and watching Quantum of Solace:thu:

I hope everyone's feeling better man, they should by the sounds of that rice! :)

• Members

I wish I could have a party cart right now.. It's my 23rd birthday today, and I had to work, plus take my first call at work (just left the in-class training).

I got paid today (about $280), but that has to go to a $100 monthly bus pass, rent, and food..

I can't even go to the pub by myself for a pint :(

Worst episode EVAR!!! :cry:

• Members

drinkin' Super Bock...

... anyone had this beer? it's excelent
:thu:

I haev come to the conclusion that every beer in the Iberian Peninsula sucks ass. Sorry, but you guys just can't brew/enjoy/have available a decent beer.....

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Members

I wish I could have a party cart right now.. It's my 23rd birthday today, and I had to work, plus take my first call at work (just left the in-class training).

I got paid today (about $280), but that has to go to a $100 monthly bus pass, rent, and food..

I can't even go to the pub by myself for a pint
:(

Worst episode EVAR!!!
:cry:

Cheer up man! It'll get better! Happy Burfday! :wave:

• Members

HAVE to eh? I think I might do that.
:)

I found a very old corkscrew. The straight piece snapped off after it was already in the cork. Thankfully, I have a pair of pliers.
:lol:

:lol:

Made me think of the time (way back when... 1978? Navy days)...

Barcelona...

Me and a running mate picked up a bottle of Cognac at the mall at the end of La Rambla. But it was one of those Spanish wide-mouthed bottles with a pouring spout, for holding high over your head and drinking the stream out of the spout. Anyways, we're walking down La Rambla asking at each tavern, bar, and eatery if they had a corkscrew. They all did, but none would work due to the style of the bottle, and the cork was way down inside the neck. We finally pushed it in with a spoon or something, then drank it on the way back. Gawd, we got trashed!

I think that was the same night John Wayne died, and we wound up running across some woman who knew him, in the streets. At first we thought we'd hit a tipsy tourist, and might get lucky with an awesome milf... Turned out to be a presonal friend of his, and we helped her back to her townhouse, and were blown away the next day to find out John Wayne actually died the day before. Wow!

Anyways, yeah, corkscrews...

Carry one in my car.

:evil:

• Members

I can't even go to the pub by myself for a pint
:(

Worst episode EVAR!!!
:cry:

Happy Birfday!

Sorry you can't enjoy it.

Been there.

Hope Real Life gives you a bit of a break to enjoy it soon.

:thu:

Archived