Yorkville BLOC80B Bass amp

Booberdog

• Members

I recently picked up an old BLOCC80B amp that was pretty beat up. After some TLC, cleaning the pots, connections, minor cabinet damage etc., I ended up with a pretty awesome unit. I got it from a fellow bass player who played with the Blues Brothers during one of their Canadian tours. He bought it used some years ago and used it as a practice amp.

Does anyone know if it's possible to determine it's date of mfg., and ideally, know where I can find a user's manual for it.

Thanks in advance for any and all information.

• Members

I recently picked up an old BLOCC80B amp that was pretty beat up. After some TLC, cleaning the pots, connections, minor cabinet damage etc., I ended up with a pretty awesome unit. I got it from a fellow bass player who played with the Blues Brothers during one of their Canadian tours. He bought it used some years ago and used it as a practice amp.

Does anyone know if it's possible to determine it's date of mfg., and ideally, know where I can find a user's manual for it.

Thanks in advance for any and all information.

Serial number is on the back. I'm heading to work now, will answer how to read it later.

Archived