I still want a Honda Element!

Thunderbroom

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We could use a second car right now, too, but we have other priorities at the moment.

My daughter will be driving solo soon. I'm willing to let her drive my van when the time comes. She'll have to pay the insurance and gas. If this happens, I will need a ride. I'll most definitely buy used when the time comes.

• Members

Have you guys checked out a Ford Flex? My brother wanted one so his dog fits in the back comfy cozy. Then we realised... we could fit his whole rig and my whole rig inside this thing! With the seats folded down, you could easily slide a whole refrigerator in there!

• Members

Have you guys checked out a Ford Flex? My brother wanted one so his dog fits in the back comfy cozy. Then we realised... we could fit his whole rig and my whole rig inside this thing! With the seats folded down, you could easily slide a whole refrigerator in there!

These are a bit higher priced than an Element...especially since I want to buy used. The base price on the lowest end model Flex is $28k. That's about about $13k more than I'm willing to drop.

• Members

They're cool, don't listen to the haters man! For those who want to haul a bunch of gear, say if you're hauling a PA and your amp, Ford's new Transit is a great little vehicle with TONS of room while still fitting in your garage (and getting good mileage). It's very customizable too, you can get cages and racks installed, all kinds of stuff. Saw it at the Auto Show. Their gonna sell a ton of them.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/transitconnect/

• Members

These are a bit higher priced than an Element...especially since I want to buy used. The base price on the lowest end model Flex is $28k. That's about about $13k more than I'm willing to drop.

Yeah, I looked at the Flex too. It's stupid expensive when compared to a fully loaded Element.

This winter, I gave serious consideration to trading up my 09 GTI for an 09 Element.

• Members

I have a friend with an Element. I used to think they were ugly, then I sat inside one. In a similar way that a girl with a great personality can win you over and you stop noticing her looks, I now love that car.

I never thought they were "ugly", but just not very attractive. I got to ride in a few and ended up buying one last year.

• Members

They're cool, don't listen to the haters man! For those who want to haul a bunch of gear, say if you're hauling a PA and your amp, Ford's new Transit is a great little vehicle with TONS of room while still fitting in your garage (and getting good mileage). It's very customizable too, you can get cages and racks installed, all kinds of stuff. Saw it at the Auto Show. Their gonna sell a ton of them.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/transitconnect/

I agree that's a very cool vehicle, but it definitely won't fit in my garage - too tall. :cry:

• Members

I agree that's a very cool vehicle, but it definitely won't fit in my garage - too tall.
:cry:

If you can walk into your garage without stooping, an element isn't too tall (unless you have a luggage rack or some such). The 2009 has a outside dimension of 5'10" according to the Honda website.

• Members

I agree that's a very cool vehicle, but it definitely won't fit in my garage - too tall.
:cry:

I didn't actually measure it (or my garage) but it sure didn't seem too tall for my garage when I stood next to it at the Auto Show. That would be a problem. Bummer.

79.3 inches from ground to rooftop.

Archived