Is it normal for passive women to be as hot as active?

bassman1956

• Members
Passive == lower maintenance.

OI! you better be joking mate!! any girl needs maintenance-we're people regardless. so we all need love and attenion. ok we might not need so much calming down or ego boosting as the in yer face girls. but lower maintenance to me sounds like your saying less attenion or work?? correct me if i've got the wrong end of the stick here but for the moment :mad:

• Members
passive equals boring and in the long run, higher maintenance. at last with active/agressive women, you know where you're going with her, plus the sex is a plus.

My current is pretty passive, but she's definitely not high maintenance. At all. The previous was much more butch, but damn, she was too concerned with her look and {censored}. It looked like she tried too hard, and I never had any money. :p

• Members

OI! you better be joking mate!! any girl needs maintenance-we're people regardless. so we all need love and attenion. ok we might not need so much calming down or ego boosting as the in yer face girls. but lower maintenance to me sounds like your saying less attenion or work?? correct me if i've got the wrong end of the stick here but for the moment
:mad:

If you were passive, you wouldn't have responded to my post. You must be high maintenance. :cool:

• Members

OI! you better be joking mate!! any girl needs maintenance-we're people regardless. so we all need love and attenion. ok we might not need so much calming down or ego boosting as the in yer face girls. but lower maintenance to me sounds like your saying less attenion or work?? correct me if i've got the wrong end of the stick here but for the moment
:mad:

Is that a womble in your avatar? :facepalm:

Archived