Is it normal for passive women to be as hot as active?

bassman1956

• Members

I'd rather have a cool girl than a hot girl. Cool girls that are hot are pretty near impossible to find though you will find a lot of cool girls that are attractive at the very least. :thu:

Some traits of cool girls:
They don't give you {censored} for nights out with the guys.
They don't give you {censored} for going to shows.
They don't give you {censored} if you don't do the laundry or dishes or clean the bathroom for a week.
They don't give you {censored} if you leave the toilet seat up.
They don't give you {censored} for not wanting to watch {censored}ty romantic comedies with them.
They don't give you {censored} for not wearing a collared shirt to event.
They don't give you {censored} for the way you dress and don't try to dress you the way they want you to dress.

Do you see a trend here? Cool girls don't want to change you or boss you around, and when that's the case your desire to change the girl goes away as well. :thu:

• Members
I'd rather have a cool girl than a hot girl. Cool girls that are hot are pretty near impossible to find though you will find a lot of cool girls that are attractive at the very least.
:thu:

Some traits of cool girls:

They don't give you {censored} for nights out with the guys.

They don't give you {censored} for going to shows.

They don't give you {censored} if you don't do the laundry or dishes or clean the bathroom for a week.

They don't give you {censored} if you leave the toilet seat up.

They don't give you {censored} for not wanting to watch {censored}ty romantic comedies with them.

They don't give you {censored} for not wearing a collared shirt to
event.

They don't give you {censored} for the way you dress and don't try to dress you the way they want you to dress.

Do you see a trend here? Cool girls don't want to change you or boss you around, and when that's the case your desire to change the girl goes away as well.
:thu:

These girls do not exist. And if you marry one, you will find out the hard way.

• Members

These girls do not exist. And if you marry one, you will find out the hard way.

They do in a sense... Nobody, man or woman, is complaint-free. The trick is to figure out what happens when complaints arise. If I'm bummed the toilet seat is down, I'll put it up. If I'm bummed the floor is dirty, I'll vacuum... If I'm bummed I don't have any plates, I'll do the dishes.

Basically, if I have control over something that bums me out, I'll fix it rather than complain that someone else didn't fix it. Find a girl like that and you're set. I think I pretty much have a girl like that & it's kick ass.

• Members
Been married twice... Maybe that has something to do with it!
:D

I'm not married now, but have had a girlfriend for a couple years & she's cool.

Uh-huh. Right up to the point where you slip that ring on her finger...:poke:

Archived