Pennywise bass tab or help??

scurvydog

• Members

Social Distortion covers it too and the bass is very clear and pronounced in it. They are also more popular than Pennywise, thus improving your odds of finding a tab for it. How different are the two versions? I haven't heard the PW to know.

• Members

Well thanks guys. The only part I need it for is the very beginning. I know the song in 3 other versions but they are all basically the same. The PW one has this bass solo kinda thing at the beginning and then a shorter version about 1/2 way through. Plus it sounds more like batman...Bat Bat....Bat Man...etc. Very punky. That probably doesn't make sense unless you've heard the song :)

• Members

Social Distortion covers it too and the bass is very clear and pronounced in it. They are also more popular than Pennywise, thus improving your odds of finding a tab for it. How different are the two versions? I haven't heard the PW to know.

Could that be the one I have? It's listed on the youtube mix as PW but I just found it as Social D also.

Ok, it's actually a band called Shades Apart but it's being sent around Youtube as either Social D or Pennywise among other odd bands.

myspace.com/shadesapart

Anyway, now that I have a decent copy maybe I can figure it out.

Thanks,

Jeff

Archived