Should I Drink My GF's Pinot GRigio??

sub5ound

• Members

In my experience, drinking two bottles of wine is good times when you spread it out over a while. However, if it is New Years Eve, and you suck down two bottles as fast as you can, you might end up calling girls "heinous bitches" and causing trouble wherever you go, not remembering all that much.

So in other words, I think you should drink it.

• Members

If she gets pissed, just call her a heinous bitch and blame it on the two bottles of wine.

Then it will be like every other night...except I'll have to wake her up to tell her.

Kidding.:cop:

Already started..my bass is out!

{censored}, I might as well walk into the trooper barracks with my wang out.

YEEE HAAAH!!!!

• Members

Sure, drink the Pinot Grigio. But do
not
drink the merlot.

You don't have to take that. Do you understand ?

You are
not
going to get stuck drinking some damned
merlot
!!

Ya know, It's crazy...I'm in the wine industry. You would be surprised how much a MOVIE can destroy a GRAPE. I am not kidding when I say growers of Merlot grape in Cali are just starting to recover from the backlash of SideWays...

Pretty unreal!

Good thing folks don't take Lord Of The Rings that seriously!:rolleyes:

• Moderators

Ya know, It's crazy...I'm in the wine industry. You would be surprised how much a MOVIE can destroy a GRAPE. I am not kidding when I say growers of Merlot grape in Cali are just starting to recover from the backlash of SideWays...

Pretty unreal!

Good thing folks don't take Lord Of The Rings that seriously!
:rolleyes:

Recover? Last I read, Merlot never lost its place as the #1 red variety in California, although its rate of growth did decline a bit.

Archived