Paging Renfeild. Renfeild? You there?

james on bass

• Members

Or just get someone to buy one of your cabinets!
:rolleyes::facepalm:

You mean the 215 right? It actually belongs to my roomie now and has for the last 18 months, but he needs to unload it for $$ so I offered to help him as I know more about it. I won't make a penny on it.

I've been trying to get him to take a current pic of it, all angles/sides and the best I have thus far seen is one crappy cell phone pic straight on, still buried under a mountain of crap at his jam space. :facepalm:

I even lent him my camera 3 times now. I gave up trying, he must not be that motivated if that's all he can muster for an effort. When he changes his mind and gets off his ass on it, I'll have something that might actually be sellable for real for a change.

• Members

You mean the 215 right? It actually belongs to my roomie now and has for the last 18 months, but he needs to unload it for $$ so I offered to help him as I know more about it. I won't make a penny on it.

I've been trying to get him to take a current pic of it, all angles/sides and the best I have thus far seen is one crappy cell phone pic straight on, still buried under a mountain of crap at his jam space.
:facepalm:

I even lent him my camera 3 times now. I gave up trying, he must not be that motivated if that's all he can muster for an effort. When he changes his mind and gets off his ass on it, I'll have something that might actually be sellable for real for a change.

I personally don't care what it looks like. I just want it. I just can't get up your way. :cry:

Archived