So can you have a band page on facebook?

B-Bottom

• Members

Facebook is very good for networking. I would create a band page if you can.

I see you have the Clutch shirt on in your avatar.

Have you heard of the band Red Fang??? I posted this video here the other day. You would probably dig it.

[YOUTUBE]Y3Vcoq-QRo4[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

I just joined facebook and know jack about it. Is it worth it to have a page for my band or should I just stick with good ol' myspace??

I havent seen any band pages on FB like on myspace. Doesnt mean it cant happen but I think FB is more for friends keeping in touch and the silly games and quizzes.

I just joined myspace and the musician pages offer more for you than FB

• Members
I havent seen any band pages on FB like on myspace. Doesnt mean it cant happen but I think FB is more for friends keeping in touch and the silly games and quizzes.

But in terms of Networking FB is much better,

• Members

They're not exactly like it, but the event invites are a great way of letting your fans know what's up. They're better than the myspace events. 'Fans' can also upload pictures of you and their own video. I really like that. There's also a merch function and you can sell your uploads there. I don't think I have yet, but hey, it's still a decent function.

I use both sites a lot.

Archived