Thank you Al Gore.

burdizzos

• Members

It is with great regret that I must admit that Al Gore is going to help line my pockets in the coming years.

I run the Machinery, Electrical and Controls divisions at the Navy's largest steam plant in Norfolk, VA. In six months, The boiler makers, pipe fitters and welders will also be my responsibility.

This old piece of crap burns #4/6 fuel oil and isn't all that environmentally friendly.

Within the next five years, we are adopting new green programs that will be good for the environment, but also very good for me. We will soon be using chicken waste fuel from Thermal Depolymerization plants. In addition to the change in fuel, we are soon going to be using recycled waste water and we will more than likely be adding steam turbine generators to the complex to produce electrical power for the base.

That last part is what's really important. Once we start crankng power out of here, my job and advancement opportunies start to look a lot more promising.

I was informed today that Al Gore's group will be lobbying on our behalf to make this happen.

:facepalm:

• Members

*imagines scenes of Burdizzos and Gore, riding shirtless on a white stallion, running towards an embrace in a springtime meadow and walking hand in hand into the sunset*

....whilst eating some delicious fried chicken!

+1

Archived