NoVA/ DC/ Md GTG this Saturday, 11 July

Ender_rpm

• Members

Thinking 2ish to whenever. I'll have a selection of bottled beers, snacks, etc. If we get enough turn out, we can do burgers and dogs on the grill. I'm in FArifax, VA, Off rt 50 @ 7100/ FFX Pkway. PM me for address and phone.

• Members

I thought Incubitabus was interested. Even so, less than 5 is a poor turnout, come you buncha noobs, sign up. All those PA people need to carpool down!

Would more people be able to come if it was pushed back a weekend? I think you said you were free for both, correct? /shrug

• Members

The only weekend date I'd be available would be August 1st (Saturday) -- and I work until 4 that day, so I couldn't be there until at least 8. I know Burdizzos isn't available that day, though, and doubt I'm up for a four hour drive by myself each way.

Beyond that, we're not free until the weekend of October 2nd/3rd as of right now.

• Members

The only weekend date I'd be available would be August 1st (Saturday) -- and I work until 4 that day, so I couldn't be there until at least 8. I know Burdizzos isn't available that day, though, and doubt I'm up for a four hour drive by myself each way.

Beyond that, we're not free until the weekend of October 2nd/3rd as of right now.

Truth, I don't have a free weekend in the foreseeable future. Even if I wasn't gigging every weekend, there's no {censored}ing way I could take an over night trip to DC to hang out with a bunch of internet friends without my wife getting super pissed since she'd be stuck at home with the kid.

If you want to kick it with me, you'll have to come down here.

• Members

The rest of the month got booked in the meantime, will be out of town the 18th, and the 25th is my first gig with the new band (woo hoo!!!). Pushing it back runs into problems, but the first weekend of August could work, or the 22nd/23rd. Beyond that, it's getting too close to our due dates, and I'm only planning the mandatory stuff.

Also, it's summer, and everyone is super busy. Mebbe it was just not meant to be:(

• Members

Well if Incubitabus and B-Bottom will say if they're coming, that will be a not-bad turnout. I can bring Nicole and just have her pole dance the whole time or something, for background entertainment. :D

• Members

The Ox couldn't even show up to a gig right down the street from his house when I drunk dialed his ass before the gig.

:facepalm:

I didn't have my license at the time, and I was just as drunk as you, if not moreso. :rolleyes:

Anyways, I have plans this weekend. Sorry.

• Members

I might have been interested in making the trip from central NC, maybe picking up Jasper383 on the way if interested, but I have a gig Saturday night. and another Sunday morning.

maybe some other time

• Members

If anyone in the area is still on the fence, I'll check back in tomorrow before noon to send out directions etc. Should be 3-4 of us, but more are always welcome.

For the confirmed guests, any requests beer wise?

Ah ok so we're still down, cool. I was afraid we'd have to cancel and hadn't even called my drummer yet to arrange pickup of my gear.

I have no requests. Is there anything we should bring? I can bring some beer as well, or some food or whatever.

Archived