NBD Precision Junior

garytees

• Members

Found at pawn shop for $270 Canadian. I'm surprised by this little bugger, plays and sound great. Recording was decent on Garageband. When I get home (I'm out of town right now) I can't wait to plug it in my amp. Surprised there's not much info on these. Found only one review here on HC. Was made in Mexico about 4-5 years ago. I think these will be collectables in future.

• Members

Saw one of those when they came out, asked the salesman the price and nearly punched him when he said it was $320.... no kidding. I laughed, handed him the bass and said 'I could get a real bass for that kind of scratch, this thing is for kids and girls.'

It was not my kindest moment, but seriously, I could have walked away with a full scale active 5er fretless for that kind of price... A bit ridiculous IMHO

• Members

Saw one of those when they came out, asked the salesman the price and nearly punched him when he said it was $320.... no kidding. I laughed, handed him the bass and said 'I could get a real bass for that kind of scratch, this thing is for kids and girls.'

It was not my kindest moment, but seriously, I could have walked away with a full scale active 5er fretless for that kind of price... A bit ridiculous IMHO

Well, it is what it is. Like I said, I'm out of town right now and will check it out further when I get home, then post a review on the HC review section. I plan to use it more like a travel bass and I'm having a lot of fun with it right now and it's keeping my calouses up.

Archived