So, how about them Steelers?

der oxenrig

• Members

i could care less about football, but everyone here in south jersey is obsessed with the eagles, so w/e they play i go for the team playing against them..i do have to admit that i enjoy the super bowl just cause its a good time to get together with friends and chill

this statement is full of teh ghey

• Members
Mikes hard berry?! You could've at least got some hard cider.
:mad:

Blasphemy!
:mad::lol:

Sure are angry today...
Corona is the bottom of the barrel for me. I'd take it over Steel Reserve but that's about it. Coors is pretty low for me too. (but I'll take a Black Label, PBR or Gennessee over Bud/Coors/Miller anyday)

• Members
Sure are angry today...

Corona is the bottom of the barrel for me. I'd take it over Steel Reserve but that's about it. Coors is pretty low for me too. (but I'll take a Black Label, PBR or Gennessee over Bud/Coors/Miller anyday)

I am NOT, take it back!! :mad:

Also, what's wrong with Steel Reserve?! :mad::D

• Members
Carling Black Label?
:facepalm:

Sorry dude but that is piss water extra-ordinaire - worse than even Little Kings.

Never had Little Kings. But Black Label really doesn't have a taste, Bud etc all have a terrible taste imo.
When I have a choice/money I'm all about microbrews, but if not it's PBR then Black Label/Strohs/Schlitz/Genny

• Members

Never tried BRRR... 1554 is pretty damn good, I really liked one of their other beers too, forget which one. Buzzsaw is good too, but the Obsidian Stout and their Porter are heavenly. Too bad I can't find any of those in Ohio.

Yeah, the BRRR is (obviously) a seasonal. it's really potent stuff (like 7.9% or something). dark, hoppy but very smooth. tons of flavor.

As for Obsidian and Black Butte Porter.. they're a mainstay of mine. But then again the brewery is not a long drive from here so you can get this stuff on tap -anywhere- in town and at any 7-11 or Plaid Pantry.

Archived