Gig Photos

Thunderbroom

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Here's a couple photos recently tagged on our myspace. These were taken during an outdoor gig back in August in Fresno CA:

fresnogig1.jpg

fresnogig2.jpg

Apparently I'm doing some Les style strumming in both pictures
:lol:
We have shows coming up in November in Fresno and in San Jose...

SOOO much Messuh goodness!!! :love::love::love:

• Members

Most of my live shots I no longer have access to....

I can't remember what gig this was but I love that my bass makes me look so short :D
n527960451_299562_6610.jpg

Double Door Chicago - three days after my birthday and the night my adult life began a very serious downward spiral.
n571190455_403187_6555.jpg

At the Hard Rock Cafe
n571190455_392306_7088.jpg

Opening for Powerman 5000....
n571190455_374308_6861.jpg

• Members
Beaumont Blues Festival.
IMGP0160-EveHelltheRazors-Eve.jpg
I know exactly what this smirk means.

I had just noticed that a lady was sitting in a lawn chair and knitting. Knitting in time. Wah hahaha.

IMGP0198-EveHell.jpg
In this one, I'm pointing someone out for some reason. I'm pretty sure we're playing "My Babe" by Little Walter, I really try to belt it out in the last verse.

The only confirmed American Date we have so far is Viva Las Vegas April 3rd 2010. I have been thinking about including a Utah gig (will be hitting you up for info STFF) and have been discussing with the GuanaBatz about hopefully
hopefully
splitting a show in LA.

You are such a beautiful woman....

• Members
You know it man, the BB750 and 4x10 PH stack are ridiculous live
:thu:

You should get some gig pics up yourself, show off the Titan and PH 4x12 in action...

I have a couple, but you can't really see the rig since I push it pretty far back so I can hear the throw from the cab better. It's right under our light truss too so it's usually just sitting there in the back, being loud as {censored}... :evil::evil:

Our gig on Nov. 27th will be well-lit and I should have some great ones from that venue. :thu::thu:

• Members

I know this is a bass forum and I am a guitar player but this is a cool thread (& we had a bass player !)........So I am posting one of my favorites of my band from years ago.

Good Ol' Hair Metal, before I saw the light and switched to Rockabilly.

Archived