I don't like hamburgers

Super_Donut_Man

• Members

The 1lb burger makes me miserable at work, so I normally get the 1/2 or 3/4. I've also been in the habit of dumping cheddar cheese all over my fries the past few times. >_>

I try not to eat there often because it's ridiculously unhealthy. They use very fatty beef (which is why it's delicious).

• Members

a while back a buddy of mine was up from california. us and a bunch of my other budddies wanted to barbeque. we wanted bacon burgers. i said "hey, instead of buying the premade patties, why dont we get some ground beef, some bacon, cut up some bacon and roll some up in the ground beef and make patties, grill'em up, and put some more bacon on top of'em?"

the result, best drunken idea i ever came up with.

• Members
a while back a buddy of mine was up from california. us and a bunch of my other budddies wanted to barbeque. we wanted bacon burgers. i said "hey, instead of buying the premade patties, why dont we get some ground beef, some bacon, cut up some bacon and roll some up in the ground beef and make patties, grill'em up, and put some more bacon on top of'em?"

the result, best drunken idea i ever came up with.

:lol:
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Half pound patty of Misty Island Ground Beef, Tillamook Cheddar, Grilled Walla-Walla Sweet Onion, stacker style dill pickle, fresh tomato, fresh lettuce, one slice of grilled ham, and an egg half past over easy, with ketchup and chipotle ranch. Serve with steak fries cooked in the onion ring oil and an icy bottle of black butte porter. follow with an hour on the couch in a food coma with hawt hawt secks for desert.

Archived