Personalized Straps

Thunderbroom

• Members

Yeah, sorry. I was on a roll for quite a while and then school stuff shifted and I haven't been able to get to the shop in months... so I am just putting stuff on hold. It sucks because I had JUST bought a hide and everything... but I gotta get through this last semester.

• Members

My bass tech, who also tech's for a few other bands, Megadeth, AIC, OZZY, BLS, he just got off the road with Megadeth yesterday in fact, he and his wife make custom straps. I can hook you up. pm me.

Can you hook me up with him? So I can get another guitar/bass tech job and get out of this hell hole? :poke: :D

Seriously, I spent the better part of 8 years as a touring backline tech for major label artists. Then I had a kid and all my contacts dried up, my career ended instantly. :/

• Members

Can you hook me up with him? So I can get another guitar/bass tech job and get out of this hell hole? :poke:
:D

Seriously, I spent the better part of 8 years as a touring backline tech for major label artists. Then I had a kid and all my contacts dried up, my career ended instantly. :/

If you're serious I can certainly give your number to him and see what he can do.

Archived