body mods

poomwah

• Members

Oh you did understand, thqat was the plan. I just wasn't sure if you were referring to the original plan, or responding to my comment about that id chop it before I sold it cheap

sorry i thought your intention was to make it look like an axe

guess i didnt read enough of the thread

selling would be most practical to me just to have money to use on other things and a clear playing field

if you dont play it...then you wont miss it...the option of doing a project will i think leave you in the red

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tell them ebay wont let you send it until the money has cleared. I havent sold on ebay for a while so i was not aware of this fact. Should stop those cheating electronic mongrels who rob ya money then change username.

But tell them of the circumstance, and u will send it when possible, or borrow some money.

Anyway, how much it sell for?

• Members

Oh now this sucks. Paypal says I can't touch the money for three weeks after the buyer receives the bass, in case the buyer has a complaint. Thats all fine and dandy, except how the hell do they expect me to pay shipping

I'm a tad drunk atm but I would just email the guy and say that you dont have cash for shipping and ask him to paypal like 30 bucks cause thats really all shipping costs. And then just send it back when the money clears.

• Members

Eat the shipping. It's not their fault you weren't aware of the changes. Yes it sucks but it's only fair that you ship as soon as you can. Oh and if they leave positive feedback before the three weeks end, you get the money. So make it clear that you were caught off guard by this new limitation and kindly ask them to leave feedback as soon as possible.

• Members

Damn c7, I wish you had made that offer sooner, I would have pulled. It off ebay. Lol

It went for 275.50. Plus shipping. Ebay took 23, paypal took 10.

And I agree it would look really bad to ask the guy for more money.

I have noone to borrow it from.

Archived