body mods

poomwah

• Members

Well I've got a bass that I'm bored with, and I've always wanted a gene simmons style battle axe. So I thought, why not cut the wings off this one, and glue new wings on to make it look like an axe. What do you guys think?

The donor

TueDec15163915AmericaNew_York2009.jpg

And the planTueDec15164312AmericaNew_York2009.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I tried for a long time to get rid of it. Unfortunately I'm broke and can't afford to ship it for trades, and noone has wanted to buy it, except for the guy that tried to tell me it wasn't worth any more than 100 bucks because of its condition (small scuff in the head stock, extra strap button hole, and a dimple in one of the fret markers, other than that its perfect)

But if that's all I can get out of it, I may as well mango it, I couldn't buy parts for 100 bucks

• Members

That's all it costs? Hmm, maybe I should

Don't quote me on that as I havn't sold on ebay for years. It depends on how classy you want you ad to be, they charge by the feature. One or two good pictures and a chunk of text shouldn't cost that much. They do take a % if you sell but as long as you set a reserve or BIN for what you want to get, it will be fine.

Archived