Since our new posts won't carry over...

Kindness

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's a guy thing, now go make me a sandwich.

+1 to the making a sandwich, but while yes it's a guy thing, I'm not sure who let oldivor in on the secret. We all know his gaping mangina constantly has sand in it that he washes out with sir frances drake while watching jonas brothers DVD's.

Homo man-whore wannabe .

• Members

+1 to the making a sandwich, but while yes it's a guy thing, I'm not sure who let oldivor in on the secret. We all know his gaping mangina constantly has sand in it that he washes out with sir frances drake while watching jonas brothers DVD's.

Homo man-whore wannabe .

Says the smarmy microdicked nerd. Why don't you go try to screw the empty aristocrat bottles laying around.

• Members

Says the smarmy microdicked nerd. Why don't you go try to screw the empty aristocrat bottles laying around.

aristocrat? You wish I sank that low, cuntweasel. I might be microdicked, but I only drink quality booze like Colt 45 and Hurricane.

Can you even afford a Colt 45, or do the 7-11 attendants just take pity upon you when you walk in? They probably hand over whatever expired swill they have left that no one wanted and kick you out. Once it's barely lukewarm in your fridge I'm sure you slurp it like you were trying to get a cock out of a sippy cup.

hurrr I'm oldivor, I'm so edgy and awesome that I come in and say random things like "lol" and "bassists amuse me". Sometimes I even venture out and post random anime and/or asian pictures, cause 4chan is my favorite thing.

• Members

aristocrat? You wish I sank that low, cuntweasel. I might be microdicked, but I only drink quality booze like Colt 45 and Hurricane.

Can you even afford a Colt 45, or do the 7-11 attendants just take pity upon you when you walk in? They probably hand over whatever expired swill they have left that no one wanted and kick you out. Once it's barely lukewarm in your fridge I'm sure you slurp it like you were trying to get a cock out of a sippy cup.

Yeah, but I'm also not a cheap cum gurgling dumpster whore who works BEHIND the 7-11. I'm not the one sucking up the pity.

And bitch please, my drink of choice is mad dog 20 20.

• Members

hurrr I'm oldivor, I'm so edgy and awesome that I come in and say random things like "lol" and "bassists amuse me". Sometimes I even venture out and post random anime and/or asian pictures, cause 4chan is my favorite thing.

I'M OLDIVOR

I'M OLDIVOR

SUCK MY DICK

I'M OLDIVOR

Archived