double gigbags?

mlwarriner

• Members

I use one. But I don't try to carry them in my hand. A dual bag goes on my back. I like it 'cause, since I move my own stuff, it is one less thing to keep up with. I much prefer the dual to 2 singles when I am taking 2 basses.

which one do you use? i've looked at the incase ones, and while that'd be damned nice, i'm not dropping 300 bones on a soft case.

whabout the roadrunner one?

• Members

I have a double bag that I've used for years. No name on it, so I can't give you any specifics. It's nicely padded, and does its job well.

However, it's HEAVY when loaded with two basses in it (and mine has space for two electrics, or my electric and EUB). Even on my back, it's a lot to ask. For that reason alone, I've been using single bags as of late and taking the extra trip to the car.

• Members

I use nothing but double bags. They're very convenient to bring either several instruments or one instrument and a lot of stuff.

You need to get a good one because with the extra weight they tend to tear quicker than a single bag.

I have a Probag, which seemed the best compromize between good quality affordability.

P8110016.jpg

• Members

I have a double but don't like it much. It's old and becomes clumsy. Instead, I use single bags and got a girlfriend to carry them.

i've been playing in bands for the better part of 10 years, my wife has been to exactly 3 shows of mine. and i'd guess she'd be mighty pissed if i got a girlfriend.

:(

• Members

I use nothing but double bags. They're very convenient to bring either several instruments or one instrument and a lot of stuff.

You need to get a good one because with the extra weight they tend to tear quicker than a single bag.

I have a Probag, which seemed the best compromize between good quality affordability.

P8110016.jpg

I use one of those too. I love it!

Archived