Rocket Skates - Deftones

ToeJamFootball

• Members

Worst live band ever.

Couldn't disagree more. Ive seen them a few times and every time they've killed it. When did you see them?

As a side note I haven't seen them since white pony came out. I think their last album(s?) sucked ass on a very large scale and couldn't think the albums would translate any better live.

Dan

• Members

Couldn't disagree more. Ive seen them a few times and every time they've killed it. When did you see them?

As a side note I haven't seen them since white pony came out. I think their last album(s?) sucked ass on a very large scale and couldn't think the albums would translate any better live.

Dan

one of the WORST vocalists live ever. Ever since white pony, Chino's voice has been shot. The band is still amazing live, but Chino's vocals sounds like {censored}. I have seen them five times now and he only sucked in the two shows I saw them do after white pony.

• Members

one of the WORST vocalists live ever. Ever since white pony, Chino's voice has been shot. The band is still amazing live, but Chino's vocals sounds like {censored}. I have seen them five times now and he only sucked in the two shows I saw them do after white pony.

I think that's an accurate way to put it. The band is on point musically, but yea Chino's vocals aren't the strongest live anymore...

Archived