My Pedalboard (mostly) and a question

mlwarriner

• Members

100_0099.jpg

Right to Left, Bottom to Top:

Boss TU-2--Space for MXR M-80 (or SansAmp version of same)--GME Destruction Device--MXR M-88 Bass Octave--Digitech Bass Multi-Chorus--GME Verb Pedal--Boss BF-2B Flanger--Boss DD-3 Delay--Sennheiser EW-172 Wireless

Space between Chorus and Verb is to allow access to power switch on the wireless.

Now, my question - I have a One-Spot to power the board with, but it doesn't have enough plugs for all of the pedals. Can I just get another "daisy-chain" cord to fit it, and plug it into one of the taps on the current one? Or am I stuck buying another complete One-Spot kit?

• Members

I think you're really only suppose to daisy chain 4 pedals off the tuner, but my daisy chain has 7 jacks on it?

no, no. i have a one-spot pedal power thingie. it's a single-space wall-wart plug, with a 5-spot daisy chain that plugs into it. i just didn't know if i could buy another daisy chain cable, and plug it into one of the pedal taps, to go up to 9 pedal spots. nothing is getting powered off of the tuner. though, i suppose i could.

:idk:

• Members

no, no. i have a one-spot pedal power thingie. it's a single-space wall-wart plug, with a 5-spot daisy chain that plugs into it. i just didn't know if i could buy another daisy chain cable, and plug it into one of the pedal taps, to go up to 9 pedal spots. nothing is getting powered off of the tuner. though, i suppose i could.

:idk:

I get ya. :D

I run the 1-spot to my tuner and the daisy chain to the pedals.....Although, you're really not gaining any spots?

Hmmm.....I don't see why you couldn't? If you have too many things plugged into one, what happens?

http://www.visualsound.net/index.php/products/pedal_power_supplies/1_spot_power_supply

It says "one to over twenty pedals" on one plug. 1700mA max.

Archived