Do you like music?

sub5ound

• Members

I've never met someone that doesn't like music but I have met a lot of people that can only name 2 or 3 artists/bands. Come to think of it my ex and my mom weren't and aren't really into music.

If those types are in my car I'll either play some really heavy music or some really strange/noise type of music so I get a kick and hear them say, "this is not music." :lol:

• Members

a lot of people listen only to the radio/top/pop music.. and only know those songs..you ask other songs from the artist that didn't get to the radio and you get a blank stare :facepalm:

worse are those with the techno stuff..yeah..real music

• Members

One of our kids, surprisingly doesn't seem to be into music. He doesn't seem to even realize when it is on. :(

On the other side of the coin, our other kid wants to be a rockstar. :facpalm: Goes to show how different two people (even with musical influence) can be so different.

• Members

I was in the ER once and a PA was cleaning out a wound so an infection wouldn't travel down the tendon sheath. I said I hoped it wouldn't affect my hand so I could play bass. He said he had no interest in music and that it was a waste of time. I told him he probably didn't have much time, judging from the ER, which was a zoo. What a grouch.

Archived