Thrustin wanted to say goodbye to everybody...

Mrs. Thrustin

• Members

No, just more pathetic.

I disagree. It's a gag to be remembered, in my [worthless around here, I know] opinion.

It was a great idea, good timing, nobody suspected, and then this thread really set the hook.

Then a (sort of) triumphant return!

Congrats, Thrustin -- one for the books!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

opinion.

It was a great idea, good timing, nobody suspected, and then this thread
really
set the hook.

No. Kindness actually perma-banning him would've been one for the books. This is weak.

• Members

opinion.

It was a great idea, good timing, nobody suspected, and then this thread
really
set the hook.

You're awesome AFAIAC.

And yeah great gag

• Members

Thurstin is one of the ones that don't go "Mooo."

So, if I agree with what other people say (mooing), and we eventually become friends, that's a bad thing? Last time I checked, people that don't moo in one way or another, don't play well with others.

Case-in-point: he's a one-man band. And most of his "friends" that have come on here have been banned.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see which pasture is greener.

• Moderators
So, if I agree with what other people say (mooing), and we eventually become friends, that's a bad thing? Last time I checked, people that don't moo in one way or another, don't play well with others.

Case-in-point: he's a one-man band. And most of his "friends" that have come on here have
been
banned.

Moo.

• Members

Case-in-point: he's a one-man band. And most of his "friends" that have come on here have
been
banned.

I really don't know the man, but he does stir up stuff, and IMHO that's a good thing.:thu:

• Members

been
banned.

I haven't been banned. :poke:

• Moderators
I haven't been banned. :poke:

That's why Hereafter used the phrase "most of his friends." Unless the word "most" means something different in Ohio than it does everywhere else in America, your non-bannination doesn't damage Hereafter's position.;)

• Members
That's why Hereafter used the phrase "most of his friends." Unless the word "most" means something different in Ohio than it does everywhere else in America, your non-bannination doesn't damage Hereafter's position.
;)

1 out of 2 = most.

Solid math.:cop:

• Members
That's why Hereafter used the phrase "most of his friends." Unless the word "most" means something different in Ohio than it does everywhere else in America, your non-bannination doesn't damage Hereafter's position.
;)

I haven't been banned either. Only Harry was banned. Bones + Mrs. Thrustin = 2, Harry = 1. Did I miss someone?

• Moderators
I haven't been banned either. Only Harry was banned. Bones + Mrs. Thrustin = 2, Harry = 1. Did I miss someone?

That's kind of a reach. A wife is considered "family" and not "friend." Now, OTOH, if Hereafter had stated "most of Thrustin's posse".......;)

• Members

There were a few others that came in here and burned out quickly. Thrusticles denied being friends with them, though. We can take his word on that, right? :rolleyes:

1 out of 2 being banned may not be "most", but out of those two admitted friends, both are pathetic.

• Members
There were a few others that came in here and burned out quickly. Thrusticles denied being friends with them, though. We can take his word on that, right?
:rolleyes:

1 out of 2 being banned may not be "most", but out of those two admitted friends, both are pathetic.

Really? How so?

Archived