Anyone in Seattle?

sunburstbasser

• Members

I'm in south seattle, but I'll me working... bassnw is pretty cool; if you get a chance, check out the trading mucisian or georgetown music; actually, emerald city guitars is just a couple blocks towards the water from bass nw, & Jay (the owner) is a really cool guy... not sure how many basses he has, but his guitar/amp selection kicks ass...

• Members

In Everett, drop by Tommy's Guitar Shop. It's right across the street from the Comcast Arena. Very small, but some cool stuff, and definitely a cool owner.

Emerald City is great and recommended. They do have some funky basses, including a Gretsch that I've never heard of, and some old Fenders. Mostly known for guitars and amps, and truth be told I've got a guitar down there on consignment.

Trading Musician is worth checking out. Not so sure about American Music in Fremont, but that used to be really nice. There's a classical guitar shop down in greenwood that might be worth looking into called "Rosewood Guitar". If you're into that kind of thing.

Definitely Bass NW, though.

I live in Everett, and it's a good time to move here. Downtown Seattle is not that far away, and it's even easier by bus than you might think. Parking is not as bad as the guys from Portland might lead you to believe.

• 4 months later...

Archived