Band pluggin' time!!!!!!!!

ToeJamFootball

• Members

Very strong tracks, especially "Remote Control", largely because vocalist's voice is given a chance to come out to the forefront of the mix. Lead melody is very catchy in that track also.

I cannot comment on the bass playing because I'm listening to it on bass-less laptop speakers at present... sorry. From what I can tell, however, nobody is overpowering one another, which is a real plus for me when it comes melodic rock/pop/alternative music.

Sounds very promising. Keep us all posted when you get more tracks recorded.

• Members

Very strong tracks, especially "Remote Control", largely because vocalist's voice is given a chance to come out to the forefront of the mix. Lead melody is very catchy in that track also.

I cannot comment on the bass playing because I'm listening to it on bass-less laptop speakers at present... sorry. From what I can tell, however, nobody is overpowering one another, which is a real plus for me when it comes melodic rock/pop/alternative music.

Sounds very promising. Keep us all posted when you get more tracks recorded.

Thanks very much man! We have a whole album recorded. It's being mixed and mastered at the moment, hopefully release it in a couple of months.

Archived