Genz Benz Streamliner 900 question

Syyle

• Members

I am asking this question for the bassist in my band. He isn't a big forum person, but he knew that I lurked around here a little bit, so he was wondering if I could pick your brains and noses.

He owns a Genz Benz Streamliner 900. And he wants to use this to color/warm up his tone on recordings direct into the computer interface. Is this possible with this amp?

Thanks.

• Members

I am asking this question for the bassist in my band. He isn't a big forum person, but he knew that I lurked around here a little bit, so he was wondering if I could pick your brains and noses.

He owns a Genz Benz Streamliner 900. And he wants to use this to color/warm up his tone on recordings direct into the computer interface. Is this possible with this amp?

Thanks.

Yes, use the balanced direct output, set mode switches on back to line level, post. (assuming his interface takes line level).

• Members

Hey, Andy! Good to see you still haunt the same old places. As always, we appreciate your input.

When search is working, I try to check otherwise any Genz Benz questions will always be answered at the HC Live Sound forum where I can usually be found.

How's retirement Mike? Finally getting a chance to play out more?

Archived