Challenge: show off your amazing range

SevenString

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i dunno for sure what my range is. i can sing some low stuff like johnny cash or whatever but i can also sing stevie wonder songs. some boston songs are a little too high though. i think im kind of a low end tenor. i can sing all the E' on a guitar i know that much. so i know thats at least three octaves. im happy with that.

• Members

i dunno for sure what my range is. i can sing some low stuff like johnny cash or whatever but i can also sing stevie wonder songs. some boston songs are a little too high though. i think im kind of a low end tenor. i can sing all the E' on a guitar i know that much. so i know thats at least three octaves. im happy with that.

Actually the E-strings on a guitar is two octaves apart...;)

If you also can reach 12th fret on high e, you have 3 octaves, like this:

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I probably have an octave of range, give or take a few notes. I'm no Freddy Mercury or Tom Jones but I do enjoy singing and try to do it justice. I started out singing a lot of harmony so my range is in the upper range. My Johmnny Cash is a yuk....so I don't even try it. One singer I alway liked for range was George Jones, with his low bas and high tenor vocal range. His tunes were tough to sing but I liked trying...

• Members

Nice work!
:thu::rawk:

I hear all the way up to a high C in your "natural" range, then up to an Eb in a strong falsetto. That's one of my favorites from Queen, and I thought you did that song very well.

thanks so much bro, its one of my favorites also. I tried to blend freddie' version with George michaels and Paul rodgers. Glad you liked it

• Members

Kingdomheights, awesome job man! :thu:

You have everything a good singer needs - you sing well, but you also enjoy what you do and it very much shows. You should be proud of yourself! Keep up the good work and don't forget to cheer us up with some new footage here and there :thu:

Archived