I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Originally posted by mxpxfan

All comes to him who knows how to wait. cool.gif

Yup. My wife wants me to hold off on most of the buying until March. Sigh. I'd really like to be in a position to play Battlefield 2 a bit on a better graphics card before the baby. That's just not likely to happen frown.gif

The temptation is still there to just buy an AGP card. I may end up going that route if some great deal comes along. I'd still need a new drive and a bit more RAM but those wouldn't be too pricey at all. It would also mean I could get the M-box sooner than later.

• Members

Originally posted by niomosy

Yup. My wife wants me to hold off on most of the buying until March. Sigh. I'd really like to be in a position to play Battlefield 2 a bit on a better graphics card before the baby. That's just not likely to happen frown.gif

The temptation is still there to just buy an AGP card. I may end up going that route if some great deal comes along. I'd still need a new drive and a bit more RAM but those wouldn't be too pricey at all. It would also mean I could get the M-box sooner than later.

yeah, I'm not too big of a computer guy so. redface.gif Can't help you too much here. But, wait and watch I guess.

*goes off to play Longbow Gold*

• Members

my toilet fell in my toothbrush today.

wait......

that doesn't sound right...

maybe its the other way around? but I don't recall it being that way...

mad.gif

RETROVERTIGO MAD!

RETROVERTIGO SMASH!!!!

now where was I? ah yes...

A"working draft" of the human genome DNA sequence was completed in June 2000, published February 2001. The working draft comprises shotgun sequence data from mapped clones, with gaps and ambiguities unresolved. Draft sequence provides a foundation for obtaining the high-quality finished sequence and also is a valuable tool for researchers hunting disease genes. See Feb. 2001 and April 2003 Science and Nature papers analyzing the sequence.