I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Originally posted by Perfessor

I had a kidney fight in a slaughter house once. Make that twice. Later a cat crawled into my mustang engine compartment to get warm. It wouldn't start the first time but the second time the flup flup flup sound said it all. This happened on the same day.

bwahahahahahahahahahaha

• Members

I used to feed a cat I nicknamed Herbert at another slaughter house. I fed him kidney's. What else. He used to run on the backs of the pigs in the pen that were going to get slaughtered that week. The pigs hated this and squealed like crazy as Herbert made the dash from railing to pig after pig and finally to the lousy kidney I threw on the floor for him. He had the mange according to the state vet. One Monday I was asking around where Herbert was. "Ain't seen him" they all said through chewing tobacco stained teeth. Spit. After the slaughter I checked the pen. There was Herbert. Flat as a pancake. Looked like a week old roadkill. The guys made me scrape him up and bury him.

• Members

right...

blow_it_out_your_ass.jpg

drink me

alto..................?

tenor................mrcrow

baritone...........niomosy

bass.................Sixgun77

still need a top end...and perhaps even soprano if any of the ladies care to blow it out their ass...

i recommend our first concert be done with our trousers down and bums facing the audience...

naturally we will have to clear our throats...smile.gif

the group could be called the 'gassers' or ' assholes' and could be expanded to take new members...as and when they wish to blow it out of their asses...or ass depending on the numbers.

the vision of the group should be to achieve a choral society eventually with multi ass renditions of the great choral works...

zadok the priest would be a good start...

any further entries please leave your ass and assdress at the assdesk

rehearsals can be at your convenience and we may assk you to go through the motions just to check your ass is up to our standarse...

any further suggestions would be appreciated...

any public recordings would not be transmitted on broadband for the sake of the boonies..

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

so friends...remember the cry....forward and upward and blow it out your ass....bloody both asses mate..!!