I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members
Originally posted by Zamfir

confused.gif
I've been holding out on you guys. I've got a new, really hot neighbour, and I've started hanging out with her a lot more than I should. Mind you, I live with Red and this new girl lives right across the hall. We went out for drinks last night and get a little too cozy with each other.

• Members
Originally posted by Bonoman

I've been holding out on you guys. I've got a new, really hot neighbour, and I've started hanging out with her a lot more than I should. Mind you, I live with Red and this new girl lives right across the hall. We went out for drinks last night and get a little too cozy with each other.
Uh-oh!

dunno.gif

hide.gif

Might be time for The Talk with Red?

• Members
Originally posted by Sixgun77

Is the imperial march going to play in the background when Bono walks in to have the talk with her?
Honestly, I think he should film the whole thing and we can inset the music in. It should be pretty simple to do with Premiere or other video editing software wink.gif

• Members

I hate to say it, but, exactly. Not only are you going to run into her in the hallway on a near daily basis, so is Red. frown.gif

In other news, for {censored}s and giggles, you can go check out Lurker's Newsweek thread at ebassist. I kinda decided to break my silence on some shibboleths of the Right. biggrin.gif

Not good for the blood pressure, though. frown.gif

• Members
Originally posted by Zamfir
I hate to say it, but, exactly. Not only are you going to run into her in the hallway on a near daily basis, so is Red. frown.gif

In other news, for {censored}s and giggles, you can go check out Lurker's Newsweek thread at ebassist. I kinda decided to break my silence on some shibboleths of the Right. biggrin.gif

Not good for the blood pressure, though. frown.gif
I'll pop in and take a look. As for the Red thing, I'll deal with it after the long weekend if I have to. New Neighbour girl is out of town for the next few days, so I have a small respite to figure everything out without it getting thrown in my face.

• Members
I guess I do have to have the talk with her, but I'm more of an idiot for getting involved with my neighbour, with or without Red. It's just a little too close to home. Literally.
What, you don't like the whole Melrose Place feel? wink.gif

Maybe she just needs to move, then tongue.gif

• Members
Total Posts: 380
User Posts
niomosy 80
mxpxfan 79
Zamfir 71
el_duderino676 65
Bonoman 38
Sixgun77 29
ranjaman 5
mrcrow 3
Monkabutt 2
Bluesman0511 2
Jazz Ad 1
catphish 1
sevenroy 1
greenshag 1
rikshaw 1
monark110 1
wow, I am actually beating B-man?confused.gifeek.gif

• Members
Total Posts: 380
User Posts
niomosy 80
mxpxfan 79
Zamfir 71
el_duderino676 65
Bonoman 38
Sixgun77 29
ranjaman 5
mrcrow 3
Monkabutt 2
Bluesman0511 2
Jazz Ad 1
catphish 1
sevenroy 1
greenshag 1
rikshaw 1
monark110 1
I'll have to enjoy my short reign on the top of the TK heap. I know it won't last tongue.gif

Bman's only behind because the cut came at an inconvenient point for him. He made up ground last time quickly enough wink.gif

• Members
Originally posted by niomosy

I'll have to enjoy my short reign on the top of the TK heap. I know it won't last tongue.gif

Bman's only behind because the cut came at an inconvenient point for him. He made up ground last time quickly enough wink.gif
true. I know that I will soon be back to number four spot in the ranking.