I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by fretless

View Post

North Cali Hell ? , did you get out for fresh air ?

Without fail I freeze my nards off everytime I am in NoCal. This time I figured "Oh it's August gotta be nice and warm this trip." I get there and every morning its 55 and windy as {censored}. So I am like "Is this SF or Chicago?"

Other than this, the work I had to pull off from SF to Sac to San Jose was staggering - I had to stay an extra day and fly out yesterday. Coast to Coast flights make you hate...well...everyone, when you are tired it's like being stuck in traffic - watching people with {censored} tons of carry-ons getting to the front of the security line after bitching the entire wait, then realizing they need their ID and boarding pass, and cannot find it. Etc etc. mad.gif

Usually I try to keep things positive since it is best for my brain, but this trip was extreme! Thanks for letting me share. wink.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by moogieotter

View Post

Without fail I freeze my nards off everytime I am in NoCal. This time I figured "Oh it's August gotta be nice and warm this trip." I get there and every morning its 55 and windy as {censored}. So I am like "Is this SF or Chicago?"

Other than this, the work I had to pull off from SF to Sac to San Jose was staggering - I had to stay an extra day and fly out yesterday. Coast to Coast flights make you hate...well...everyone, when you are tired it's like being stuck in traffic - watching people with {censored} tons of carry-ons getting to the front of the security line after bitching the entire wait, then realizing they need their ID and boarding pass, and cannot find it. Etc etc. mad.gif

Usually I try to keep things positive since it is best for my brain, but this trip was extreme! Thanks for letting me share. wink.gif

yeah that's rough , and much warmer down here icon_lol.gifwink.gif