I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

I need an easier German fiction book to read than Professor Unrat. confused.gif

Trouble is, I can't stand trash lit.

I was thinking of getting back into the Harry Potter series since I stopped after book 5, but I think I'd miss all the jokes in translation. facepalm.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfir

View Post

I was thinking of getting back into the Harry Potter series since I stopped after book 5, but I think I'd miss all the jokes in translation. facepalm.gif

You should finish the series. My wife read them all, and I was glad, because the movies made more sense with her explaining wtf was going on. Apparently there was a lot of important information that was lost from book 6 to the movie, which made her not enjoy the movie so much.

The only books I ever read, are Calvin and Hobbes facepalm.gifredface.gif

• Members

Good/bad weekend:

Good: went on a trip with some friends to Montana, had a blast. Stood on the border of Canada and US and peed in both countries at the same time, took a tour of Glacier Park (Amazing... maybe I will post some pictures later idn_smilie.gif).

Bad: A friend of my wife, who she worked with for a few years, passed away unexpectedly (apparently) this weekend in her sleep. My wife didn't find out until this morning. She was in her early 40's I think. I feel bad for the husband (and son too) because they just lost their youngest son a couple of years back too. frown.gif