I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Donut_Man

View Post

Is there anything more right than Onion Rings, Chicken Strips (deep fried of course), and Fries?

I rest my case

Bison burger with provolone or muenster, bacon, BBQ sauce, tomato, pickle, lettuce, mayo on toasted bun and fries. Coleslaw is a plus.

Either that or excellent ribs with Virginia/tomato-based sauce.

Chicken strips don't hold a candle to that.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfir

View Post

Bison burger with provolone or muenster, bacon, BBQ sauce, tomato, pickle, lettuce, mayo on toasted bun and fries. Coleslaw is a plus.

Either that or excellent ribs with Virginia/tomato-based sauce.

Chicken strips don't hold a candle to that.

-That burger does sound good, so we will call it even at that.

-As for the ribs, being in southern california, there is a severe lack of good ribs. I have not had a set of perfected ribs, its mainly been the BBQ sauce thats done it for me, so I can't really argue that yet.

-Chicken strips can hold a candle to it, you just have to fry them in a certain shape, and it can become a candle holder.

There is just something about a breaded and deep fried onion, that brings me to my knees.

• Members

Fried onion is OK.

Fried but tender calamari with the right lemon-garlic sauce is even better. *drool*

And nothing beats my New York strip / filet mignon / roast beef with my mom's Bearnaise sauce that I know how to make. Everything else takes a backseat. wink.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by moogieotter

View Post

Hi,

I am down to .25 xanax a day at bedtime only. Several people told me not to get hooked on that {censored}. I am waiting on the UPS truck to hit the house and maybe deliver my H2. Otherwise practice tonight at 6. Also waiting on SWR to email me their recommendation on a blown 15" in my black beauty.

Thanks,

moog cool.gif

Watch out with that xanax. The 'nax can be insidious!

Edit: I just realized that xanax is a palindrome. Insidious!

Quote Originally Posted by moogieotter

View Post

H2 was in a box on the porch when I got home! biggrin.gif

I got an H2. Hey, when you figure out how to use it, can you PM me. Thanks in advance. love.gif

• Members

Bought me some tuna-in-a-can today.

And oy. I had one of my toughest days at work in the two months of this rotation. On top of a very busy day of routine customer stuff (new passports, lost passports, notarials, reports of birth abroad...), and on top of a prison visit, we had not one, not two, but THREE friggin' destitution/repatriation cases, two of which are probably going to need the involvement of my colleagues in DC and some help from social services...and thus will linger around in my inbox for at least two weeks. mad.gif

I's friggin' beat...