I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Donut_Man

View Post

-office drama had fallen upon me

-I gots new gear, but no cable to connect from my camera to my comp

-I cannot, for the life of me, understand law. I've been studying business law for the passed month, and nothing has set in. I cannot understand how Kindness and other lawyers do it. Why the fudge do I need to know about holders in due course?

-I had mexican food today cool.gif

I mis-spent a year in law school. I was too young for anything to set in either. biggrin.gif

Recently a friend of mine mentioned that it took him 2 years of law school before he realized the real textbook was not the cases, but the notes to the cases. wink.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfir

View Post

I mis-spent a year in law school. I was too young for anything to set in either. biggrin.gif

Recently a friend of mine mentioned that it took him 2 years of law school before he realized the real textbook was not the cases, but the notes to the cases. wink.gif

icon_lol.gif

I'd be cool with it if I were going to law school, but I am just trying to become a CPA (the journey hath begun). I guess I DO need to know the law somewhat.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfir

View Post

Bonoman married?

That rumbling and shaking you just felt was not turbulent air, but the universe shuddering to a halt. wink.gif

Congrats, sir! If you're sure, you're sure. Enjoy Vegas, and the new life together!

P.S. Americans over here have to get a notarized statement (and usually get it from us) that they have never been married. Every time I see one, I adopt my tongue-in-cheek routine, shake my head in exhausted pretend-disappointment, and mutter things like "We tried to warn you...you realize marriage means legal and financial headaches...we just can't encourage this...but, if you're convinced this is remotely wise..."

biggrin.gif

Granted, I only do that a little bit. Because it makes for comic fun.

Yeah, I know marriage is crazy and that doing it makes me a horrible hypocrite, but whatever. You only live once and how many women would agree to get married by a Fat Elvis? The pictures alone will make the whole thing worth it. tongue.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bonoman

View Post

Not yet. Thirty-eight days. Not that I'm counting or anything... eek.gif

*wipes sweat from forehead*

I thought I had missed something huge there.

Still don't know why you just don't walk up to a woman and give her half of your stuff though.

[/smartass]

Congrats. I hope you have a wonderful and happy married life when it gets around.

Edit: It is Red, right?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by oldivor

View Post

*wipes sweat from forehead*

I thought I had missed something huge there.

Still don't know why you just don't walk up to a woman and give her half of your stuff though.

[/smartass]

Congrats. I hope you have a wonderful and happy married life when it gets around.

Edit: It is Red, right?

It is indeed. I couldn't imagine anybody else having the power to make me stupid enough to agree to do such a crazy thing. wink.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Hearafter

View Post

Did you guys ever try Mickey's 64 ouncers? Had a {censored}ing moonshine handle and everything!

I could never get to the bottom of one, without it being warm.

I totally had many of those. I would {censored} it up and pour into a glass and put it back in the fridge. facepalm.gif