I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by mrcrow

View Post

<font color="firebrick& amp;quot ;&am p;gt;& (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 all)[jim]

Sticky: <font color="firebrick& amp;quot ;&am p;gt;& ( 1 2 3 4 all)

The Hammer

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by frunobulax

View Post

the most awesome thing ever posted on the internets!

Congratulations!!!!

LOL Thanks. And I was serious about the invite. That goes for all the TKers. If you can be in Vegas for the weekend of July 25th, 2009, let me know. We're going party like its, well, 2009. But with Elvis and strippers and poker and breakfast buffets, and {censored} like that! Boo-yah!thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bonoman

View Post

LOL Thanks. And I was serious about the invite. That goes for all the TKers. If you can be in Vegas for the weekend of July 25th, 2009, let me know. We're going party like its, well, 2009. But with Elvis and strippers and poker and breakfast buffets, and {censored} like that! Boo-yah!thumb.gif

Oh damn! I may have myself an excuse for a Vegas trip biggrin.gif

• Members

View Post

Congrats!!

But if you get married by Elvis impersonators, how do you know the marriage is legit in the eyes of any state, let alone Nevada? biggrin.gif

Anyway, much as I would like to attend, the plane fare from across the pond is a bit steep.

Plus Mrs. Z will probably not be amused if I talked to Red's allegedly skanky seester. biggrin.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfir

View Post

Congrats!!

But if you get married by Elvis impersonators, how do you know the marriage is legit in the eyes of any state, let alone Nevada? biggrin.gif

Anyway, much as I would like to attend, the plane fare from across the pond is a bit steep.

Plus Mrs. Z will probably not be amused if I talked to Red's allegedly skanky seester. biggrin.gif

I foresee an elaborate plan in which Mrs. Z is somehow not involved in said trip to Vegas

>.>

<.>

• Members

View Post

Congrats!!

Red's sister weighs about 350lbs. No, I'm not kidding. They're not related by blood, thank God, but still, I don't think Mrs. Z would feel overly threatened. facepalm.gif

Regardless, the best part about the wedding is that it will be webcast for anybody who wants to see it but doesn't want to fly out to Vegas, so... Hmmm... Maybe the first ever Live on the Bass Forum Wedding? Just a thought... idea.gif

And as for it being legit or not, I don't really care. To me, marriage is a piece of paper. I will love her no more the day after than I did the day before. I'm getting married because she wants it. To me it means nothing but a big party in Vegas. As long as it's legit in our hearts, isn't that really all that counts?love.gif

• Members

View Post

Red's sister weighs about 350lbs. No, I'm not kidding. They're not related by blood, thank God, but still, I don't think Mrs. Z would feel overly threatened. facepalm.gif

Regardless, the best part about the wedding is that it will be webcast for anybody who wants to see it but doesn't want to fly out to Vegas, so... Hmmm... Maybe the first ever Live on the Bass Forum Wedding? Just a thought... idea.gif

And as for it being legit or not, I don't really care. To me, marriage is a piece of paper. I will love her no more the day after than I did the day before. I'm getting married because she wants it. To me it means nothing but a big party in Vegas. As long as it's legit in our hearts, isn't that really all that counts?love.gif

Now waitjustadamm-minute. Didn't you tell me once that her sister was hot-skanky, and you'd give her my phone number? mad.gif

Anyway, at least I was warned well in advance, so I can beg off. facepalm.gif

I can't believe our forum gigolo has actually gone steady. frown.gif

Congrats! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by niomosy

View Post

I foresee an elaborate plan in which Mrs. Z is somehow not involved in said trip to Vegas

>.>

<.>

biggrin.gif

I can think of no excuse that will cut the mustard... wink.gif

But I have 350 reasons not to go anymore. mad.gif

Still, meeting Bman and his bride would be no end of cool. idea.gif

• Members

View Post

Now waitjustadamm-minute. Didn't you tell me once that her sister was hot-skanky, and you'd give her my phone number? mad.gif

Anyway, at least I was warned well in advance, so I can beg off. facepalm.gif

I can't believe our forum gigolo has actually gone steady. frown.gif

Congrats! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Her sister is skanky, but not hot. Very, very, not hot. Her real sister is okay looking, but not skanky, and honestly, I think she might be more than a little retarded. And I'm not just saying that to be mean. I think she's special needs. Red, however, does have some hot and skanky friends who will be at the wedding, if it makes a difference...

As for the forum gigolo going steady, I don't know how to respond to that except to remind you that she once made me black out from a blow-job. You just don't give that kind of thing up, y'know?icon_lol.gif