I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Originally posted by oldivor

You could pull you're grade up to a D I guess. freak.gif

Out of 5 classes I only had two finals. cool.gif

yea thats why im gonna go. Its better to get a D rather than fail. Might not get credit, but it is an elective so they sometimes let those count with a D. I only have two finals as well. The only thing that sucks, is that one is at 8 am. Thats the last time I take an 8 a.m. class.

• Members

Originally posted by wilki29

yea thats why im gonna go. Its better to get a D rather than fail. Might not get credit, but it is an elective so they sometimes let those count with a D. I only have two finals as well. The only thing that sucks, is that one is at 8 am. Thats the last time I take an 8 a.m. class.

yar. Better a D then fail. But that's funny thought, I had one 8 a.m class and didn't have an 8a.m. final. They must do things differently. Of course the two I had to take where common courses so.

• Members

Heh, another round of Nio looking for a new job and recruiters completely ignoring my location preferences.

"We have a great contract in IL"

Uhhh, no contracts. Local or telecommute 100% only.

"We have a contract in NY".

"Great perm position in Virgina!"

I don't think they pay any attention to preferences. I've already started asking if they'll let me do 100% telecommute on the perm jobs. So far no one's going for it wink.gif

Flagged a bunch of these idiots as spam as well.

• Members

Originally posted by niomosy

Heh, another round of Nio looking for a new job and recruiters completely ignoring my location preferences.

"We have a great contract in IL"

Uhhh, no contracts. Local or telecommute 100% only.

"We have a contract in NY".

"Great perm position in Virgina!"

I don't think they pay any attention to preferences. I've already started asking if they'll let me do 100% telecommute on the perm jobs. So far no one's going for it wink.gif

Flagged a bunch of these idiots as spam as well.

NioPimp [tm] hard to get, I see! biggrin.gif

• Members

Originally posted by Zamfir

NioPimp [tm] hard to get, I see! biggrin.gif

I simply want a 20k bump in pay, 4 weeks vacation annually, a 20% non-performance-related bonus, a 20% signing bonus and be less than 10 miles from home. With much less office politics, state of the art equipment and the ability to work from home once a week.

Why is this so difficult!?!? mad.gifmad.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Hell, a lateral and closer to home is really all I'm hoping for at this point. Dropping from 42 miles each way to a 10 mile round trip would do wonders to save on gas as well as wear and tear on my car.