T-40

• Members

Originally posted by Low Tone

She's a brick...... house

Bow chicka bow wow

Brick.... House!

Gonna let it all hang out!

Yeah, She's a brick.... house!

Sorry..... just got done watching the Kirstie Alley on Oprah segment on You Tube.... Now that damn song is stuck in my head!

O_o

In other news chicken + rice = yummy. smile.gif What can I say though? I'm just a southern boy who likes his rice. biggrin.gif

• Members

Originally posted by oldivor

Rice rockets eh? tongue.gif

146_0606_03_ws+2006_kawasaki_ex250r+blue

My sister has the same bike and even in the same paint color. Of course after some one wrecked her mad.gif the middle fairing has been repainted.

I was meaning rice as in more of a bad thing. Like, stickers all over your car; bonus points for things like TRD stickers (Toyota Racing Division) on non-Toyota cars, the exhaust pipes the size of a cd (the image I posted) when you don't need it, a fake 2nd exhaust that isn't actually attached and the ever-popular cutting the springs rather than buying new ones of a properly shorter size to lower you car biggrin.gif All with little or no actual modifications to improve performance.

• Members

Originally posted by niomosy

I was meaning rice as in more of a bad thing. Like, stickers all over your car; bonus points for things like TRD stickers (Toyota Racing Division) on non-Toyota cars, the exhaust pipes the size of a cd (the image I posted) when you don't need it, a fake 2nd exhaust that isn't actually attached and the ever-popular cutting the springs rather than buying new ones of a properly shorter size to lower you car biggrin.gif All with little or no actual modifications to improve performance.

LOL, they just wanna look cool. Now pardon me while I listen to limp bizkit wink.gif

• Members

Originally posted by oldivor

Say no to furry pr0n. mad.gif

Believe me, I was a bit nervous typing "furry" into Google's image search as I couldn't remember what I had the content settings on wink.gif I just checked and there's no filtering on. Looks like I got lucky with that search biggrin.gif

• Members

Believe me, I was a bit nervous typing "furry" into Google's image search as I couldn't remember what I had the content settings on wink.gif I just checked and there's no filtering on. Looks like I got lucky with that search biggrin.gif

haha yeah.

When I was looking for the big rooster big I typed in big cock redface.gif DOH

• Members

Ouch! eek.gif That's not a good choice unless filtering's on. Even then, it's iffy.

Yeah, I used like DDOOOHHHHH. redface.gif Even with the filtering the pic didn't show up. mad.gif I have to type in rooster after five pages of big chicken food joints o_O