I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Originally posted by Bonoman

It sucked. I feel like {censored}. I miss her already. It's very hard to break up with somebody for no good reason other than that you just didn't see it working at a fundamental level. We're best friends, we get along great, we're sexually compatible, we love to make each other laugh, but there are just some small differences in what we want or who we are that are just too big to ignore. I hated doing what I did, but I don't see us spending our lives together so better to end it now before those little things that bother us turn into big things that make us resent each other, I figured. She deserves somebody who can give her everything she wants, and I'm afraid that that's not me and it kills me. I hate myself right now for hurting her like this...cry.gif

Ehh?? So you did it, or you're revving up for it? confused.gif

Hang in there, bro. frown.gif That {censored} is never easy if you care about her.

• Members

Originally posted by oldivor

Cut_GeForce_7800.jpg

haha biggrin.gif

Heh, someone's an idiot biggrin.gif

Cutting a PCI-E card to fit into a standard PCI slot? That's genius right there.

Kind like the old days of secretaries stapling 5 1/4 floppies to reports for their bosses, the classic computer cup holder (aka the CD-ROM drive) and one I actually experienced; the guy told us he didn't need to plug his computer in because he'd bought a power supply freak.gif

• Members

Originally posted by niomosy

Heh, someone's an idiot biggrin.gif

Cutting a PCI-E card to fit into a standard PCI slot? That's genius right there.

Kind like the old days of secretaries stapling 5 1/4 floppies to reports for their bosses, the classic computer cup holder (aka the CD-ROM drive) and one I actually experienced; the guy told us he didn't need to plug his computer in because he'd bought a power supply freak.gif

yup biggrin.gif

bbwwwhhaaahahahahahahahhaaha biggrin.gif stapling real floppies to reports? hahahaa biggrin.gif

You mean cd drives were MEANT to be cup holders? confused.gif

biggrin.gif

O_O now pardon me while buy a power supply so I can make my desktop a laptop.

• Members

Originally posted by oldivor

yup biggrin.gif

bbwwwhhaaahahahahahahahhaaha biggrin.gif stapling real floppies to reports? hahahaa biggrin.gif

You mean cd drives were MEANT to be cup holders? confused.gif

biggrin.gif

O_O now pardon me while buy a power supply so I can make my desktop a laptop.

There's also the classic one of a woman calling Word Perfect for support on not being able to get the software to run. The guy finds out that the computer isn't even turned on, asks her to turn it on and she says she's having a hard time finding the power button what with the lights being off due to the power outage wink.gif

• Members

Originally posted by niomosy

There's also the classic one of a woman calling Word Perfect for support on not being able to get the software to run. The guy finds out that the computer isn't even turned on, asks her to turn it on and she says she's having a hard time finding the power button what with the lights being off due to the power outage wink.gif

hahaha biggrin.gif