I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Originally posted by el_duderino676

There is absolutely nothing wrong with ketchup on hot dogs. When will the world understand this.

mad.gif

Peanut butter on hot dogs, on the other hand, is disgusting.

"Nah, this stuff isn't getting to me — the shootings, the knifings, the beatings... old ladies being bashed in the head for their social security checks. Nah, that doesn't bother me. But you know what does bother me? You know what makes me really sick to my stomach? It's watching you stuff your face with those hot dogs. Nobody... I mean nobody puts ketchup on a hot dog."

• Members

Originally posted by bringtherock

Yeah, getting blown up would probably suck. The smoke isn't coming from the engine, fortunately. I'm also fairly broke. I'm getting paid today but it won't do me any good until tomorrow. frown.gif I was watching the temp. gauge pretty closely on the way up and it didn't move.

Just go slow, and if you get nervous pull over for a few minutes. Better late than dead, right?smile.gif

• Members

Originally posted by Zamfir

Chili belongs in a bowl with cheese and crackers.

Onions are fine. Mustard is great. AND SO IS THE {censored}ING KETCHUP. mad.gif

OK, I'm off to eat lunch and get work done now. thumb.gif

So you'll put ketchup on a hot dog but you won't try cilantro pesto? rolleyes.gif

• Members

Originally posted by oldivor

"Nah, this stuff isn't getting to me — the shootings, the knifings, the beatings... old ladies being bashed in the head for their social security checks. Nah, that doesn't bother me. But you know what does bother me? You know what makes me really sick to my stomach? It's watching you stuff your face with those hot dogs. Nobody... I mean nobody puts ketchup on a hot dog."

biggrin.gif

"No, I won't condemn anyone for putting ketchup on a hot dog. This is the land of the free. And if someone wants to put ketchup on a hot dog and actually eat the awful thing, that is their right. It is also their right to put mayo or chocolate syrup or toenail clippings or cat hair on a hot dog. Sure, it would be disgusting and perverted, and they would be shaming themselves and their loved ones. But under our system of government, it is their right to be barbarians."

• Members

Originally posted by niomosy

biggrin.gif

"No, I won't condemn anyone for putting ketchup on a hot dog. This is the land of the free. And if someone wants to put ketchup on a hot dog and actually eat the awful thing, that is their right. It is also their right to put mayo or chocolate syrup or toenail clippings or cat hair on a hot dog. Sure, it would be disgusting and perverted, and they would be shaming themselves and their loved ones. But under our system of government, it is their right to be barbarians."

biggrin.gifthumb.gif

• Members

Originally posted by oldivor

Yes biggrin.gif

But speaking of food, any of you guy ever tried banana sause(not that banana you pervert)?

Sauce? Hmmm. Like bananas just pureed into such an oblivion that they turn into a thick liquidy substance?

Yup, tried giving that to my daughter at one point.

Speaking of bananas. Mmmmm, bananas foster cool.gif

• Members

[voice=lug]

So I was trying to get some work done when the idiot who never does any work starts singing She's like the wind by Patrick Swayze in the most horrible voice. So I did the only thing I could do, I had to throw my favorite stapler at him. Now I have to wait until he leaves so I can go over there and get it back. Then I'll be late for supper and then Suzzy'll screen at me. DAMN IT!!!!

[/voice]