I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Originally posted by Zamfir

...and Maalox Max for lunch? confused.gif

biggrin.gif

I had turkey, smoked gouda, tomato, mustard and mayo on [er, storebought] honey wheat for lunch.

School pot luck for a retiring principal. I brought mutton chile verde and home-made flat bread thumb.gif

• Members

Originally posted by niomosy

You would not believe how many people are afraid of knives in BF2. It can be quite amusing.

Claymores are fun! Especially for making sure no one sneaks up on you when you're a Sniper to knife you (only snipers get them in BF2)

Knifing snipers is a hobby for some wink.gif

aahh ok

I like sniping though. thumb.gif

• Members

Originally posted by oldivor

I have cargo short biggrin.gif

like about 10 pairs of them

4 camo

1 blue

1 light brown

1 white

1 black

2 kaki

and most likely more thumb.gif

That's an impressive memory / cataloguing job. I'm guessing you have a keen fashion sense. biggrin.gif

• Members

...and Maalox Max for lunch? confused.gif

biggrin.gif

I had turkey, smoked gouda, tomato, mustard and mayo on [er, storebought] honey wheat for lunch.

Had Chinese Chicken pasta salad since we didn't have enough lettuce for a straight salad.

• Members

aahh ok

I like sniping though. thumb.gif

I like sniping as well. The idiot thing is that none of the rifles are 1-shot kills unless it's a head shot rolleyes.gif

And all but one are bolt-action rifles. The one that's semi-auto needs 3 body shots for a kill (still only 1 headshot but it doesn't have as good of distance or accuracy).

• Members

That's an impressive memory / cataloguing job. I'm guessing you have a keen fashion sense. biggrin.gif

keen hhahahahahahaha biggrin.gif

for summer I wear cargo short with tshirt with smart ass sayings on them. I have about 15 tshirts I wear.

• Members

I like sniping as well. The idiot thing is that none of the rifles are 1-shot kills unless it's a head shot rolleyes.gif

And all but one are bolt-action rifles. The one that's semi-auto needs 3 body shots for a kill (still only 1 headshot but it doesn't have as good of distance or accuracy).

Well I go for head shots. biggrin.gif If I can't be sure of a head shot I don't shoot. But in the games I normally play inbetween the head, neck and crotch you can normally have a decent shot.

• Members

Well I go for head shots. biggrin.gif If I can't be sure of a head shot I don't shoot. But in the games I normally play inbetween the head, neck and crotch you can normally have a decent shot.

I try to get the headshot but a lot of times the guy's going to disappear off so I'll just get a shot off on him to seriously weaken him for someone else to pick off. If I'm lucky, I might even be able to pull out the pistol and pop him off myself.

• Members

I try to get the headshot but a lot of times the guy's going to disappear off so I'll just get a shot off on him to seriously weaken him for someone else to pick off. If I'm lucky, I might even be able to pull out the pistol and pop him off myself.

yeah some times so much is going on it's confusing in a way.

• Members

yeah some times so much is going on it's confusing in a way.

Particularly when you're playing on a 64 player server. 32v32 can be loads of fun. These days I'm usually playing 16v16 so the rounds last longer.

• Members

Particularly when you're playing on a 64 player server. 32v32 can be loads of fun. These days I'm usually playing 16v16 so the rounds last longer.

32 32 hhhmmmm evil.gif

I really need to get a online game. I might get BF2. biggrin.gif

• Members

32 32 hhhmmmm evil.gif

I really need to get a online game. I might get BF2. biggrin.gif

I think it's the only one doing 32v32 right now but I might be wrong.

You'd better have a pretty reasonable system for BF2, though. It's a bit of a resource pig. Ideal is something along the lines of a 7800gt card w/ 2gb RAM and a 7200rpm drive. Many do play on 1gb RAM, though, but I wouldn't play on less (I've played on 512mb and it worked but I was almost always the last one to load the game)

• Members

I think it's the only one doing 32v32 right now but I might be wrong.

You'd better have a pretty reasonable system for BF2, though. It's a bit of a resource pig. Ideal is something along the lines of a 7800gt card w/ 2gb RAM and a 7200rpm drive. Many do play on 1gb RAM, though, but I wouldn't play on less (I've played on 512mb and it worked but I was almost always the last one to load the game)

wow eek.gif

I've got 1 gig of RAM though