I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Originally posted by Zamfir

*petitions the IOC for a new medal sport*

Ok, that's just so wrong. What's even more wrong is that I'm actually thinking about how the scoring would work! Are extra points given or taken away for, uhmm, certain stomach ailments?

• Members

Originally posted by Emprov

Ok, that's just so wrong. What's even more wrong is that I'm actually thinking about how the scoring would work! Are extra points given or taken away for, uhmm, certain stomach ailments?

Would we even rank that, though? I'd think we would just be looking for splash (does more = better in this case or less?) as well as your standard gymnastics techniques. Definitely points deductions for projectiles that don't make it completely into the toilet.

In that respect, having the runs could put you at a distinct disadvantage for getting it in there.

• Members

Originally posted by Emprov

biggrin.gif

Sometimes I can't help going to the wrong places. thumb.gif

As to your second part...

Originally posted by niomosy

Would we even rank that, though? I'd think we would just be looking for splash (does more = better in this case or less?) as well as your standard gymnastics techniques. Definitely points deductions for projectiles that don't make it completely into the toilet.

In that respect, having the runs could put you at a distinct disadvantage for getting it in there.

Splash needs to be minimal (like diving), I think. Especially if you or the next guy is doing rim hand-stands. Extra points deducted if you have to towel down your ass after that heat.

See, this would be the one sport where the athletes REALLY have to be wary what they ingest or dope up. biggrin.gif

What I want to know is the method for finding qualified judges ... and media commentators ...

• Members

Splash needs to be minimal (like diving), I think. Especially if you or the next guy is doing rim hand-stands. Extra points deducted if you have to towel down your ass after that heat.

See, this would be the one sport where the athletes REALLY have to be wary what they ingest or dope up. biggrin.gif

What I want to know is the method for finding qualified judges ... and media commentators ...

tub girl?

• Members

Originally posted by oldivor

Liberals? They speak enough {censored} to know what they're doing. biggrin.gif

Now, why do you have to politicize everything? We are about to get as much equal opportunity {censored} as possible on the air. In fact, we think our best chances to recruit top athletes will come from both parties!

Plus, just wait for amazing visuals after we train synchronized athletes. thumb.gif

• Members

Now, why do you have to politicize everything? We are about to get as much equal opportunity {censored} as possible on the air. In fact, we think our best chances to recruit top athletes will come from both parties!

Plus, just wait for amazing visuals after we train synchronized athletes. thumb.gif

synchronized {censored}ting

• Members

Originally posted by oldivor

well you'll have to wait until you get home I guess. freak.gif

edit cool.gif

Baby Nio says "no Photoshop time for you! Play with me!" tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Plus, after she goes to bed, it's sacred video game time for me. Can't disturb that tongue.gif