Is this about Groupies?

• Members

Originally posted by riffdaddy

They both basically buy stuff whenever they feel like it. Which makes me think...

I WANT ONE!

And when we were recording, she would lend me her gear (which was composed of: Gibson Les Paul Standard, Fender 52' RI Telecaster and Fender Strat Deluxe, and a Fender Hot Rod Deville).

She was a cool girl, unfortunately music was our only common interest...

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Originally posted by dirtybart

there are three other dudes in my band and i get alot more attention than them...

but im not picky:D
:o

There's this killer band in Kansas that has a bass player that seems to always get the attention of the cute ones. Their singer always gets the cross dressers' attentions & the guitarist took a chick out back to see her boobs, but she had hair on her chin, so not that impressive.

• Moderators

Originally posted by Hardtailed

I don't care about you! I want women flashing me when I nail a solo!!!
;)

You could try what we do. Our singer is a chick and after she gets a few drinks in her she sometimes "lets slip" that her guitarist (me) is asexual. Boy howdy do the boobs come out then. I guess it's supposed to be some kind of test. :(

Terry D.

P.S. This is for the singer's own benefit, as she's a chick who digs chicks, if you know what I mean. :o

P.P.S. We used to play a gay bar once a month where the bartender chicks were all topless. :eek:

• Members

Originally posted by Hardtailed

I'd rather have a bunch of groupies hang around after the gig, than a bunch of *sigh* guys.

This is why I hate being a guitarist. It's always the same thing, all the ladies are all over the singer the whole gig (I guess being on a stage, they don't realize he's like 5'2
:D
) and on my side of the stage are guys giving me thumbs up when I nail a solo. I don't care about you! I want women flashing me when I nail a solo!!!
;)

Ahhh I miss the good old times when the guitarist was the star...

If you play guitar and can't get girls, you need to stop staring at your shoes while playing. If you have more stage presence than anyone else in the band, you're the star.

• Members

My band got gratuitous boob flashes from two women for two sets tonight. The drummer couldn't see 'em so I invited them onstage to flash him. They did, he greatly appreciated it. His cymbals kept him from seeing them flash us from the dance floor.

• Members

Originally posted by Caulk Rocket

If you play guitar and can't get girls, you need to stop staring at your shoes while playing. If you have more stage presence than anyone else in the band, you're the star.

Oh boy do I not look at my shoes!

I just accepted a while ago that I'm just not charismatic!

I saw the video footage, I have a lot of presence, but I look like a dork on stage. Been trying to fight it, I'm just not good looking I guess.

At least my guitar looks good :D

I'm a married father anyway so I win

• Members

This past gig was only my third bar gig with this band and I got my first boob flash there. Not too bad.

I'm the only single guy in the band, so the other guys could care less and even wish it wouldn't happen at all so their wives don't give them hell for it (as if it's their friggin' fault), but I'm kinda looking forward to more. Haha

I'm also not the type to get involved with a woman that will be so fickle to make me miserable over what someone in the crowd does.

Tits and ass = good.

Drama = bad.

:D

• Members

My singer and bassist are both married. But me and my drummer occasionally get some female attention. I've never scored perse but I've had girls who decide to hang around and make out with me for hours. LAME! It's hard to get chicks when yer playing blues.

I'd just like to say, I don't think you have to be attractive to get groupies. You just gotta be energetic and kickass.

Archived