the osborns

DerekDRP

• Members

That's not unusual for me. Guys bull{censored} each other all the time about women (I'm sure women do it too).."Ewwww...I'd never go out with her, she's not a perfect 15 out of a possible 10 Sports Illustrated swimsuit model". Bull{censored}. If you find her attractive, screw what anyone else thinks. And of course that probably won't get you a date with Kelly Osbourne...what with her being famous and all...but it might get you a date with that local girl that you think is nice but no one else will go out with 'cuz she's not a perfect 15.

BTW...on another Osbourne related topic...their son, Jack, always reminded me of Pugsly Addams...but the dude has been working out and slimming down. Proof positive for all of us fat guys out here that it CAN be done. Rock on, Jack!

• Members

Originally posted by DerekDRP

like who ( I dont want to know their names or anything .)

I do how ever would liek to know who as in their stage names ( like ozzy what not )

Well, mostly people (that I'm aware of) who are well-known in the industry for what they do...not household names, but, anyone who reads music-related magazines or reads credits on CDs would know their names. Some have worked with some unbelievably famous names.

• Members

Originally posted by caveman

There's nothing atractive about the way she acts and treats people.

SDhe can certainly come across in the media as a brat (though i wouldn't pay the Osbournes show any attention whatever, good or bad, in its portrayal of anyone, it's so blatantly divorced from reality. I mean, FFS, a "reality" TV show.......which sells on DVD with a "blooper reel"? Hello? anyone else spot this non-sequitir?).

I've seen her on a bunch of interviews and stuff on TV where she comes across as quite a sweet kid. Other times you read stuff in the press and she seems to be an ass. I imagine you could say that for most of us too (ceptin' the being interviewed in the media part, heh).

One thing she has going for her in a big way is her own sense of style. Whether that style appeals is one thing, but the fact that she won't just conform to the populist notion of what is "sexy" is something I respect. Frankly, I'm sick of being bombarded with images of tanned (I find sun tans repulsive, a major turnoff) twiglets prancing around in bikinis at every opportunity. Somebody pale with a real woman's figure is a very pleasant change from the norm.

Course, as someone has said above, what you're turned on by is entirely individual - or at least should be - and there's nothing wrong with it varying from the mainstream.

The Swimsuit Issue culture referred to above is something that really needs destroyed for very many reasons, not least because it seems to act only to encourage a whole phalanx of male society made up of pig-headed, sexist idiots that can't differentiate the airbrushed fantasy queens (let's face it, 100% of those glossy photo-shoots are no more real than the original Lara Croft) from reality.

• Members

You know..... I feel quite liberate by this thread.

Kelly and i would in no way be a match (and she's much too young for me, I'll be 31 in less than a fortnight, FFS :eek: ), *however* I do have something of a thing for her physically... nice to know I'm not alone. Hell, normally i wouldn't care, but i recently realised (most particularly this weekend at a friend's place when the sister of one of his friends was kinda paying me a lot of flirty attention, and I'm thinking 'what are you doing? You're 21! I'm an old man!) that very, very often the women I'm looking at and thinking "mmmmmm" are way younger (like ten years younger than me) than I'd ever dream of getting involved with. It scares me a little that there are now grown women falling into this category....

Makes me feel even older than I did a few years ago when i suddenly realised that 80% odds of the bands i was gonig to see are much younger than me....

Archived