New Hollywood Lies -- Everything!!

• Members

Azmyth - Its not that I couldn't sing that part it was supposed to be done like that on purpose but, i'm not going to argue anymore points here. Thanks again for all the comments, any other comments are appreciated I just wont be keeping up with it as much anymore because I am leaving for tour today.

Thanks again everyone.

-Marc

• Members

I posted some stuff a while back that was autotuned.. weird nobody noticed
:)

thats because I was using it for its intended purpose.. which is NOT to make someone who can't sing, a singer.

There are lots of times in my personal experience where, people have tried to auto tune my vocals out of per habit.. and I had to tell them NO.. because it sounded far better without that trash.

I think it's just that vocalists were always jealous of talk box stomps and wanted their own gimmick :thu:

• Members

Azmyth - Its not that I couldn't sing that part it was supposed to be done like that on purpose but, i'm not going to argue anymore points here. Thanks again for all the comments, any other comments are appreciated I just wont be keeping up with it as much anymore because I am leaving for tour today.

Thanks again everyone.

-Marc

Oh, I don't even know what part they are talking about. I wasn't saying you guys used autotune incorrectly. Autotune use is just another sore spot with some folks. I have a question for you, if you get time to answer it on tour (I know exactly how tour is). Did you guys work with a producer for your recordings or did u guys just record at a studio?

Archived