New Songs Up! Feel Free to Comment.

germs

• Members

nope, me and that other guy ain't in the same band...

here's a link: www.myspace.com/everbreathband

there's about 0:08 of nothing, sorry about that. it's the 1st track listing. also, feel free to listen to the acoustic demo stuff too.

personally i think it's brilliant, but that doesn't really count, so tell me what YOU think. thanks. i know you guys'll tell me how it is.

• Members

dude, i am SO not practiced at RockBand right now. i finally got into the Wii point system, and have been downloading all sorts of NES/SNES/N64 games. been getting my retro-gaming on!

i'm going play the original Legend of Zelda, right now...

• Members

I'm not going to comment on the mix as you said its a very rough mix...

The song is pretty cool. The good thing and bad thing is it sounds like a ton of stuff I've heard in the past. This means two things: positively speaking, it is as good as anything on the radio. Well written and played. Negatively speaking, it isn't really breaking any new ground (but I don't think it's trying to).

Overall, its a matter of what market you're going for. I'm not sure how many Staind etc fans are looking for new bands but all of them would REALLY like you.

• Members

I like em. I'm not so much a modern rock guy but this seems as well done as anything else I hear. Which guy are you?

thanks! i'm the one with the tattoos...

and a lot of you guys are right. it's not really "groundbreaking" in that sense. just trying to fit into the mainstream and get back to where we were with the last band - garnering support slots for the regional/national bands.

oh, and thanks for not beating me up on the sound/mix quality. myspace really dumbs things down. the HD copy in my inbox is waaaaay better.

• Members

thanks! i'm the one with the tattoos...

and a lot of you guys are right. it's not really "groundbreaking" in that sense. just trying to fit into the mainstream and get back to where we were with the last band - garnering support slots for the regional/national bands.

oh, and thanks for not beating me up on the sound/mix quality. myspace really dumbs things down. the HD copy in my inbox is waaaaay better.

Given that... this is perfect. Clearly you guys have the talent and songwriting to play with a national/regional band and hold your own. My guess is that you're only an EP away from playing those shows. Congrats.

• Members

nope, me and that other guy ain't in the same band...

here's a link:
www.myspace.com/everbreathband

there's about 0:08 of nothing, sorry about that. it's the 1st track listing. also, feel free to listen to the acoustic demo stuff too.

personally i think it's brilliant, but that doesn't really count, so tell me what YOU think. thanks. i know you guys'll tell me how it is.

listening to "all for one" now... very catchy chorus! sounds great. and i love the name of the band, too!

best of luck!

-PJ

Archived